Search results for query: *

• Users: Banok
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Banok

Death Camera

Hi guys I got madvaders camera working with kt0's code on battle continuation. HOWEVER one huge oversight I dont see discussed is that you cannot retreat when enemies are near your body, thus you cannot ever lose a battle with this code and continue that save. I figured out a bandaid fix to...
  2. Banok

Some queires and criticism

people recommend buying wineries, I took peoples word for it after buying a few I realised they are actually a waste of 26000 really. they make about 600 a week, so you need to own one for 300 days to break even, way too long. trading and randoming seem to be best, both quite tedious. There...
  3. Banok

fast forward map movement

when you camp you fast forward time, does anyone know how I can get this mechanic to work whilst moving across the map? or maybe make all map activity double time? Seems crazy that there is no existing mod for this afaik. why I want this (whine heavy). I know you can increase your map movement...
  4. Banok

List of classes

There needs to be a list of what ranks/regiments mean what weapons, because its extremely confusing and anoying. if there is one link me up (should be stickied though)
  5. Banok

[Demand] blocking "by inverse movement keys"

I "suggested" this in beta as a birthday wish after they added "by movement keys". see here (november the 3rd day before my birthday). Well I bought warband a week ago and still no options for this or preferably and even better to have custom buttons for blocking/attacking directions. so this...
  6. Banok

[Demand] blocking "by inverse movement keys"

oops this should have been in warband gona go paste it over. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=123685.new#new
  7. Banok

Installation issues

first of all my cd will not install the game. even when I run as administrator as advised on website. I open the setup click install, agree to terms by clicking install button... then nothing happens. so I downloaded the game off the website instead slightly peeved but it installed the game...
  8. Banok

NERF LADDERS

ladders are OP.
  9. Banok

[Suggestion] Make stronger bows more accurate / buff long distance archery

archery damage is too weak. it can take often 3, sometimes 4 arrows to kill unarmoured target in distance. hitting people in distance is difficult and fustrating when you never get kills, and should be more rewarding. I often hit multiple people miles away multiple times each, but score no...
  10. Banok

the new turn limit/camera makes me rage quit everytime

can't play this game with this. have tried many times. each time its just frustrates me too much. if you have to limit turn speed at least lock the camera so the camera isn't pointing in the wrong direction everytime you try and fight someone moving around you and cant see where you are...
  11. Banok

[suggestion/bug] controlling direction by movement: stuck on initial direction

I noticed there is a pretty bad problem with the new direction by movement controlls added in .630. If you are moving forward you cannot block/swing in a different direction like you should be able to. ie moving forward and strafe left and click should block to that side not always block...
  12. Banok

[suggestion] Control block direction by REVERSE movement keys option

I was excited that they added control of block direction by movement keys but disappointed to find them opposite directions for what I wanted (and am used to from pvkii). so would basically much appreciate the option to have reverse movement control. edit: made separate thread for other issue...
  13. Banok

[suggestion] all weapons should be counter attackable.

by which I mean if you block a weapon you should be able to attack back before he/she can attack you again. at the moment the game is losing its fun value for me immensely because spamming weapons is the new meta. weapons like the spike on a club (2h grip) in my last game I could not...
  14. Banok

[suggestion] make mele weapons hit team in FF modes.

same as projectile weapons do. it makes sense. in FF mode you want to punish people for shooting teammates because its realistic... ok but then why is there no friendly fire (FF) for mele. seems stupid to me. no longer would you have so much spam of side swing with teammates nearby and in groups...
  15. Banok

[suggestion] New game mode

each team starts with say 100 points. each time someone spawns their team loses 1 point (so you get 100 troops max). respawns on a timer like siege. scores are shown, when a team gets 0 points the game does not end it just means no-one else on that team can respawn. you must kill all remaining...
  16. Banok

Is it officially delayed and will be beta the warband campaign?

rumours of warband being delayed to 2010, cant find anything official anywhere. searched forums, says it is on wikipedia but checked source and nothing there. also did a search but didn't dig up anything on whether we will be beta testing the warband campaign. thanks for any answers.
  17. Banok

[Suggestion] Give nord vet a longer spear

nord vet is the only infantry with practically useless spear. war spear's 150 range is extremely weak vs calvary lances range (180-210). if cavalry is accurate he will hit you first everytime. this is why nords in particular are so weak vs cavalry and get destroyed by khergits more than other...
  18. Banok

[Suggestions]

I have read the suggestion list sticky, many of the things I wanted to suggest on there so I will post on those threads instead. However here are some suggestions I have which don't seem to be mentioned. 1. Kill cam option. like in call of duty 4. so you know how you died/don't acuse people of...
  19. Banok

Make FF either on or off

that mode where you hit them and it hurts you instead is just so annoying and retarded. you only need 2 friendly fire modes. on or off. that is all.
  20. Banok

Why can't you stab below max range?

anyone else find this anoying? you cannot stab for some reason if an enemy is too close to you. they have to be at maximum range only. makes spears useless for infantry. I wanted to make a spartan style character but its pointless I fiddled around with item editor trying to fix this but no...
Back
Top Bottom