Search results for query: *

• Users: Gess1t
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gess1t

[1.1.5] StandPoint not detecting agents

I have been struggling to make UsableMachine work these past few days, eventually, i got them to start ticking, but now, i'm looking for why standpoints don't work. I have tried making my own StandPoint based class to only allow interactions from the main agent, but no matter the StandPoint...
  2. Gess1t

Resolved Prisoners limit not being displayed properly

Summary: Free space is shown instead of limit, this result in issues when the dungeon has too many prisoners, the display is also obviously unintuitive. How to Reproduce: Space for 2 units: have 2 less prisoners than limit in dungeon Limit not displaying: fill dungeon up to limit Space for...
  3. Gess1t

Resolved Unproper wall collisions in dunglanys

Summary: The textures on this house's walls aren't set properly, allowing any units or player to go behind the charriot and hide under the staircase Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): TBA Media / How to Reproduce: (Screenshots & Video): While going around the...
  4. Gess1t

Need help With fixing an error who hide another

So I've begun modding 2 days ago via module system 1.7.1 and swyfter's cartographer. the map editor work fine, but this isn't the case for the module system, i had to fix most of the issues until a moment where an error wasn't fixable, and here are these: - File...
Back
Top Bottom