Search results for query: *

1. (help)Distance sounds

So i added firearms to my game and works all, thats cool i made it, but i noticed thats the "gun sounds" (used for leaf bombs too) have no sound if u are not close to the explosion or shot, u will hear a gunshot or explosion sound only if u are very close someone have any idea how can i solve...
  2. Liege title/name problem

Hi everybody so i am doing a sub mod for my playthrough where i will use the cheat code for only one thing, convert the enemy liege to my faction once he is defeated this oblviosly will happen once i had put a pretender in his place, so i tryed and for most cases it go well but a particular...
  3. Editing production of cities

so i can in case u dont have the modsys this is how u do

go to script.txt under

initialize_economic_information -1

find the code equivalent of the city/village you want to change, for this you must know the code of the player main party (remember the cities are actually under parties.txt) who is "648518346341351424" by default, and add the number equivalent of the city/village you want to change, so for example i want to change the city number "40"

you will add "40" to "648518346341351424" and the result will be the scripting code of the city 648518346341351464

now you must find the flag of the product the city produce and you want to change, fo example the flag of velvet is 226 and for raw silk is "217"

now you must know that there is differences btw velvet and raw silk, velvet is a product and raw silk is a raw material, this mean that the production is different cause raw material are produced in acres wich major is the number more will produce, the velvet is a product wich have a limit in number wich is 30 for every product that is NOT raw

for example

648518346341351464 226 30 501 3

in this code the city will produce the maximum amount of velvet, wich will take a LOT of raw material

648518346341351464 226 30 501 3 1224979098644774912 217 15000 501 3

in this code the city will produce the maximum amount of velvet and wil produce raw silk too, as you can see the raw silk have a number of production of 15000 beacuse is calculated in acres, major is the number major is the production (i dont know if there is a limit) same would be for grain or fruits

remember the " 501 3 " close the lanes of codes, but this change in case the production is the last one before starts the production off villages, in this case the last code will be closed with " 6 3 "

648518346341351464 226 30 501 3 1224979098644774912 217 15000 6 3

remember if you add a production in a city or village you must to add a number in the begining of the script right under initialize_economic_information -1

initialize_economic_information -1
    *number + 1* 6 3 .....................................

take in mind the economy in warband take several and several others factors like caravans, quantity of products, prices etc etc, so for example your town produce too much but dont have raw material your citie will stay poor, but if produce too much raw material the prices will go down and the city will still stay poor

i just start to learning script and i am quite sure there is several other factors of this kind of changes in the script that i dont have knowledge, maybe a more experienced modder can say more :iamamoron:

hope i helped  :lol:
  4. Edit character ages?

u got lucky i am doing some modding but i got no modulesys so i had to learn the "vocabolary" of scripting...

go to script.txt under "initialize_aristocracy -1"

you need to find the code equivalent of the troop you want to change the age or what you want, for this u need to take the code of the player unit and add the number equivalent of the troop you want to change

the default player code is "360287970189639680" so for example you want to change Arya, in AWOIAF her troop number is "1051" so u need to add "1051" to "360287970189639680" and will be the scripting code of Arya "360287970189640731"

now u need to find her under "initialize_aristocracy -1" and look for the flags, you can learn the number and the relative type of the flags in the saveditor if u want, examples "18" is the flag of the age, "52" is the flag of the personality (martial, upstanding etc etc)

the flags are number after the troop code so in this case Arya is 9 so you will find this "360287970189640731 18 9 500 3 "

"500 3" close the flag, dont touch that

now for what i know there is i rule or something who tell the game that parents MUST have a difference minimum of age, like if i am 20 my father cant be 25 or something like that, but i dont know the minimum and not even sure if this is actually a rule (not tested yet), maybe a more experience modder can confirm that

sorry my english is not that good  :shock:

hope i helped  :grin:
  5. Perisno is Recruiting

i dont have much experience in warband but i did countless mod that i use for personal use, and have being always limited by the lack of modsys  :sad:

other than that i did hundreds mods for several other games like skyrim, fallout 3 - nv, bfme 2, medieval 2 total war etc etc

i never released one of them cause as i said is for my personal use so i make them following my tastes like have a high tech armor in a medieval world this kinda like things

but if i can get usefull i would like to recruit  :lol:
  6. Bad guy ideas...

Dantelh said:
    Alastor69 said:
    Dark_Hamlet said:
    Alastor69 said:
    So i like to play as "bad guy" raiding village etc etc  :twisted: :twisted:

and i love to use the undead troops even if the only way to have them is using cheatmenu, and i dont like to use cheats but got no choice, so it come an idea, kinda summon them, night king style, after a battle or raid if u have total dishonor there a chance of having your troops replenish with undead soldiers, normaly it would be still kinda cheating but the lowest troop of the demons are very weak and can just die, this should kinda balance

i like to mod myself and i had modded my version of Perisno (just a couple of new troops and items and a few tweaks) but this kind of changes would require the source and several other knowledge of modding that i dont posses  :sad:

I think it would be great to play as an evil necromancer, preferably after deciding to side with the undead at a certain late game quest. I've discussed this idea before with the team. I can't promise anything yet though.

this is great, obviously for the sake of gameplay should be possible to do the glorious paladin path too but i have no idea of what to do in that case... maybe i kinda of bonus against undead ? it is possible do such a thing ?

i am modding my version of perisno, right now i am trying to add a new army spawn on valahir territory using some source of awoiaf (is a personal mod so i use several sources)

i am trying to adding some magic stuff, until now is not much implementend, just unique bullets took from BF II and Phantasy Calradia, put in a spear thrust animation for "shooting" those "magic" bullets

the leaf bomb got really useful for make a "magic" effect and the fire arrow too, the problem come when the particles of the bomb are only green i think u can change from the script maybe? and the particle of the arrow just on night and that i dont know if can be changed from the item script

Damage bonuses have been done in other mods, so it an be possible.

great, but my ideas for a good guy bonus ends here... but i got a lot for bad guys  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

so anyone know where i can find another mod with dragons  or models ?...
  7. Bad guy ideas...

Dark_Hamlet said:
    Alastor69 said:

and i love to use the undead troops even if the only way to have them is using cheatmenu, and i dont like to use cheats but got no choice, so it come an idea, kinda summon them, night king style, after a battle or raid if u have total dishonor there a chance of having your troops replenish with undead soldiers, normaly it would be still kinda cheating but the lowest troop of the demons are very weak and can just die, this should kinda balance

i like to mod myself and i had modded my version of Perisno (just a couple of new troops and items and a few tweaks) but this kind of changes would require the source and several other knowledge of modding that i dont posses  :sad:

I think it would be great to play as an evil necromancer, preferably after deciding to side with the undead at a certain late game quest. I've discussed this idea before with the team. I can't promise anything yet though.

this is great, obviously for the sake of gameplay should be possible to do the glorious paladin path too but i have no idea of what to do in that case... maybe i kinda of bonus against undead ? it is possible do such a thing ?

i am modding my version of perisno, right now i am trying to add a new army spawn on valahir territory using some source of awoiaf (is a personal mod so i use several sources)

i am trying to adding some magic stuff, until now is not much implementend, just unique bullets took from BF II and Phantasy Calradia, put in a spear thrust animation for "shooting" those "magic" bullets

the leaf bomb got really useful for make a "magic" effect and the fire arrow too, the problem come when the particles of the bomb are only green i think u can change from the script maybe? and the particle of the arrow just on night and that i dont know if can be changed from the item script
  8. Bad guy ideas...

Dago Wolfrider said:
    Alastor69 said:

So you want to not-cheatingly obtain undead units?

In that case just use Morgh editor and have the farmers or whatever basic kind of unit you want the base of the undead troop tree.

no the point is dont recruit them, more kinda auto-replenish similar to AI Lords
  9. night king script

[Bcw]Btm_Earendil said:
    Maybe you could implement a check for the count of deads after a battle. Then, if a skill like Necromancer is implemented, you could put there a chance of adding undead soldiers to your company. The better your Necromancer skill, the better the chance to revive them.

That is the actual idea, but i never implemented a new skill, but still would make sense to have it
  10. night king script

RecursiveHarmony said:
    You also created a similar topic on the Perisno subforom, and moderators doesn't like this kind of behaviour dude :wink:

There is a mod called Rise of the undead by thewanderingknight. That is best mod i know closest to what you're looking for. Check this link: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,351441.0.html It has great models like skeleton horses.  :twisted: But unfortunately it's abondoned.

In the mod, Prophesy of Pendor (PoP), there is a party leaded by some undead guy called Eyegrim The Devourer and it turns prisoners into undead soldiers. It's only undead creation mechanic i've ever seen in a mount & blade mod. Unfortunately, again, in both Perisno and PoP, undeads are just antagonistic npc parties and you need a lot of tweaking to play as some sort of undead lord.

I'm busy for the time being but i can give some advise, if you are really that enthusiastic about creating your own mod :smile:

i am sorry moderators, but i though it would be right to put in perisno subforum as a idea for their devs to put maybe in next release, here i am asking for actual help to do that mod  :wink:

the idea of PoP is great and seems much more easy to do, maybe just changing the menu of recruiting prisioners to "turn undead" and change the type of troops you get to just one type and tweak how many and morale lost...  :grin: :grin: :twisted:
  11. night king script

So my idea is do something like the Night King in GOT After a battle there is a chance of replenish your troops with undead soldiers  :twisted: :twisted: that is the idea, sure is kinda cheating but that is just the idea, the balancing etc would depend on the kind of troops, numbers and others...
  12. Bad guy ideas...

So i like to play as "bad guy" raiding village etc etc  :twisted: :twisted: and i love to use the undead troops even if the only way to have them is using cheatmenu, and i dont like to use cheats but got no choice, so it come an idea, kinda summon them, night king style, after a battle or raid...
  13. Slave/sacrifice prisioners command

Yeah sorry... I thought its a good idea ask here cause will be a mod for perisno, and i think would change the code a lot and only the devs could do something similar, or this kind of code could be used in different mods ? Only devs will know that  :smile:
  14. Slave/sacrifice prisioners command

Hi everybody, first of all, english is not my native language so if someone dont understand something i will try to explain  :) So i have always played as a "dark knight" and one of the primary job is the slave trading... but as a fantasy mod with dragons demons elves etc etc I would like to...
Back
Top Bottom