Search results for query: *

1. Butterlord of Praven

Dev Blog 18/04/19

Echtel said:
    This was exactly as I feared it would be...

Dying of old age? In a SANDBOX game?

To me this is the worst idea you guys could come up with, honestly.
    This probably means the slow character buildup (which was one of the very things I loved the most in warband) won't be viable in Bannerlord as level ups will need to be fast enough to allow you to reach full potential in a short lifetime.
    I'm not at all interested in the whole succession thing, I'm among those who wants to create a character and keep playing it. Now if this thing is just forced on me and I haven't the option to turn it off, I'd like to know if at least I will be allowed to export and import my character in a new game, like in warband (and I'm not talking about saving a preset appearance I mean the exact same export mechanic).
    If the answer is "No" then this pretty much puts a big heavy tombstone on Bannerlord for me, I'm sorry guys 
    Well, I hope modders can also modify your lifespan so that we can play LOTR mods where certain characters age slower or are completely immortal so that we could just choose an Elf and not worry about aging anymore and have sort of the old Warband type of character development.
  2. Butterlord of Praven

Dev Blog 28/02/19

Rodrigo Ribaldo said:
    Meh, but wow

Pretty much sums up my feelings about this blog.

Also horse meat  :party:
  3. Butterlord of Praven

Dev Blog 31/01/19

That war horns tho  :party:
    I can't wait for Lord of the Rings mods with the Horn of the Haradrim and Isengard  :grin:
  4. Butterlord of Praven

Dev Blog 15/11/18

Please add Rome Total War style war dogs in Bannerlord, it'd be my dream watching the enemy forces being eaten by savage dogs!  heck I would even give all my Butter for this... And maybe Dhirim too!
  5. Butterlord of Praven

Dev Blog 01/11/18

Holy Butter, these cloth physics look absolutely stunning!
  6. Butterlord of Praven

Dev Blog 04/10/18

Yeeeesss, with this New army management you can finally feast and wage war at the same time  :party: can't wait to go full Butterlord mode!
  7. Butterlord of Praven

Dev Blog 31/05/18

GG taleworlds Bannerlord is bow longer in developement than WW2 on the German side lastet. With determination and Hard work you can even beat the Japanese wartime.  :facepalm:
  8. Butterlord of Praven

Dev Blog 19/04/18

The farming tools gave me an idea.

How about a feature, when you raid a village or a town (please make this possible in Bannerlord, at least with mods) there is a greater diversity of people defending it. For example in Warband you had just farmers, some with Clubs, some with sickles but not a big variety. Instead, we could have people oft different professions fighting you, for example a blacksmith with decent power strikte and a big Hammer, farmers with scythes, woodcutters and carpenters with axes, miners with pickaxes and in towns merchants with daggers (I think you get the point)
    That would be extremely nice imo
Back
Top Bottom