Search results for query: *

• Users: Flyburn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Flyburn

No custom servers till 2022?

I heard from very reputable sources that custom servers will not be available till 2022. I have not found a thread explaining or announcing this on the website or forums. But i would be very greatful if a developer or community manager would confirm or denie this. I would also like them to...
  2. Flyburn

When will we actually see multiplayer development?

As the title suggests. With a basic modding tool now be available it allows modders to start create new assests that can be usedin multiplayer mods. But with almost no changes to multiplayer since launch what is actually going on? We were advertised a huge siege with lots going on so when can we...
  3. Flyburn

Resolved Army Managment UI

Summary: The UI is broken, or at least it seems that way... When trying to create an army you can add characters but no button appears to click Done etc so pressing ESC takes you back to the map but no army is actually formed... How to Reproduce: Unsure how to reproduce it? Quest/Settlement...
  4. Flyburn

Mapping Tools?

As the title suggests, I was wondering when we could expect to get any sort of information on the availability of modding and mapping tools. We know that custom servers are a good few months away from us but when could we expect to receive some mapping tools as it does take a long time to create...
  5. Flyburn

Resolved Order of battle!

As the title suggests the order of battle appears but once you have selected the company you wish to follow there is no way of actually getting to the battle.
  6. Flyburn

Why are in game names linked to steam!?!?

I know this has been brought up before but... This makes no sense to me and in my opinion, is a contributing factor to holdfast downfall. This style of game should allow a person to create multiple characters. People will want to have their clan tags for events etc. But if they then decide to go...
  7. Flyburn

Server Slot size

I imagine this may have already been announced and posted but I am struggling to find it. As the title suggests do we know how large the server slot sizes will be? We looking at Warband 200 or larger 400. If it is lower than 200 then I am afraid this game will be a flop if it is like 64 32 v 32...
Back
Top Bottom