Search results for query: *

1. The Coding of Mount and Blade

I don't know if this is the right place but I have a question: Is Mount and Blade coded to make use of multiple CPUs (multithreading) ie. dual and quad cores? Similarly can M&B make use of multiple graphics cards set up in SLI? Thanks
  2. Picture of the Week/Month?

Good idea. But I think there should be maybe a 4-day period when people submit the pics and then someone could set up a poll and everyone vote on what is the best.
  3. When the new version is coming?

Maybe, but its more the fact that we're not al angry, wound-up adolescents  :lol:
  4. M&B: Graphical Enhancement - OLD THREAD - see new thread in Pioneer's Guild

Just thought I'd pop in to say what a wonderful mod this is, Zaro. Extremely well done and I really hope to see this included in the next version of native (unless Armagan has something even better  :shock: ), the textures are definitely good enough to be in the official, released game.

BTW, just thoghut I'd point out that there's a typo in the thread title but, meh, you probably already know.  :wink:
  5. Magic Mod: Curtain of Fire. Help me get it released! See first post.

Whoa!!!! This mod looks awesome, well done! (Screenshots are amazing; most exciting I've seen in age

You haven't got it down but how about having ice and just 'force' versions of the fire staff effetc, would looking pretty cool, no?

6. TPW - Original Thread (locked)

Its amazing watching this mod develop. I don't think I've ever seen a mod tat has 100+ pages before even a first version has been released (alright maybe TLD?). keep up the good work guys!  :mrgreen:
  7. This latest version isn't that fun

I agree mostly with darkfire but I think the reason for that is that it is one of the most unfinished versions that has yet to be released: there are no quest yet! (should be getting them soon  :???: ) However, I do miss playing TLD which I think is sort of better than native (more immersion factor etc.)

All i know is the game is gonna keep improving and this is a big step in the right direction.
  8. Merry Christmas! from China (The Tripartition_0.176_XmasSP is out)

Just want to say this mod looks amazing, always wanted to try a chinese mod but is there/is there going to be an english version available. I would recommend to the team to try and release a translated version, sometime, because you would get many more downloads as I'm sure loads of people are dying to play this mod!

Good luck in future
  9. TPW - Original Thread (locked)

Hi
    Just want to post to say the mod looks amazing and good luck with the release ( it seems like it is gonna be released soon) correct me if I'm wrong!
  10. Mount&Blade version 0.893 is out!

thanks guys, you just made my day :grin:
    I just hope you continue to pour what seems like everything into this game: trust me its much appreciated!
  11. Quick question about configuration.

Hi, sorry for the new topic but I've been studying the module configuration folder and have managed to edit stunlock succesfully, but I'm a bit stuck on the leadership bonus bit, if i increase that does it mean i get more men? (same with base companion limit). Cheers
  12. Mount & Blade, Ivory Ninja! (Version .006 RELEASED! January 27th, 2008)

This is gonna be freakin amaing keep up the work!!!
  13. Extremely pleased

I couldn't agrre more; some guy posted some screens in a thread of a "cheat mode" he/she had found and It looks like we're going to have merchants travelling around, being attacked etc. and directing allies around very soon. All very exciting! Also in this cheat mode there was a ship icon on the map so soon there will be ships as well! What more can I say?

It really is a very good game.
  14. Quests in v 0.892

Hi, sorry to start a new thread but I'm really cnfused about this... It says in the offcial changelog (sticky) about 15 down that  there are "lots of new quests". However, I have yet to find any quests at all and was wondering whther I have a bugged install or something? Could someone please...
  15. Upgrading my PC...

hey
    cheers for all the replies guys !  :grin:
    I just got a 7600GS AGP card for £85!  :shock: and its great!

thx a lot for all the help.
  16. Upgrading my PC...

Hey guys thx for all the replies!  :grin:
    My graphics card is actually a GeForce FX 5200 with 128 mb memory. But can u tell me how i check if my slot is a PCI or AGP as i dont want to buy a £150 card and then realise it dont work with my comp  :wink: .
    Thx for any replies
  17. Upgrading my PC...

Hey This version looks great (thx armagan! :) ) but i cant play it too well because my graphics card is pretty lousy. I was wondering if you gus could help me find a decent newish nvidia graphics card that could rune games like this and M2TW etc. I can spend in the range of £100 or maybe a bit...
  18. Weapon suggestions

Hey,
    I just started playin the mod and it is really good especially the really huge armies  :twisted:  But one thing annoys me and that is that when I fire my gun a fast arrow comes out instead of a bullet and there is no smoke or BANG etc. Is this meant to be like this or is this feature goin to be implemented in future versions?
    cheers
  19. Quick Question: Is version 7.030 worth it?

Here goes 1) If I download the new version will it replace the old version or can i have both versions at once 2) Also if it does replace the old version is it worth losing my character. 3) Also i have bought the full version and so if I download the new version will I have to pay again Thnkx...
Back
Top Bottom