Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Granting peerage caused a slew of errors, including crash

Summary: I used the new feature to grant peerage to my companion "Vivein the Wronged," and have experienced a slew of errors since. Vivein travelled around the map normally, until she arrived at the fief I granted her, Pen Cannoc. Since that time, she has not left the keep in Pen Cannoc. It has...
  2. In Progress Main Character is fat no matter what I do in character creation

Summary: I decided to try the sandbox option in beta 1.5.9. My character is gradually getting fatter and fatter. I've played about 20 days in-game, and she looks about about 4 months pregnant, and continues to grow. Did you sneak some kind of "diet" mechanics in here and not tell anyone, hm? How...
  3. Resolved NPC model Graphical glitch

Summary: Battanian Lord Siaramus is rendering incorrectly How to Reproduce: I never encountered this bug until, playing a female character, I married the Battanian Lord Siaramus. Ever since that time, his portrait is not rendering correctly in menus. He's become a mishmash of disconnected...
  4. Bug: No XP gain in leadership

Summary: I have played for a total of 50 hours. I have never gotten a single point of XP in leadership How to Reproduce: The tooltip says you gain points in leadership by "maintain "high" morale in a party, and assemble and lead "armies." Whatever the threshold is to be considered "high" morale...
  5. SP - Battles & Sieges One-handed spears

One-handed polearms need a little love in this game. With the empire factions so prominent, I'd love to see phalanx-style combat as a viable option, but it isn't right now. In some of the eastern cities, it's common for tournaments to assign you a shield and one-handed spear in a tournament. If...
  6. Unable to Complete Quest "Train Troops for Dasys of Veron"

Summary: Unable to Complete Quest "Train Troops for Dasys of Veron" How to Reproduce: I agreed to train 10 borrowed troops for Dasys in the Town Veron. I have upgraded 8 of the 10 to "Veteran Borrowed Troops." However, the quest screen shows I have upgraded none of them, and when the time...
  7. Bartering Exploit

Summary: I've discovered an exploit for huge amounts of XP in the bartering system How to Reproduce: When you Barter with a noble, you can ask them for a large amount of money, and then hit "Auto-offer." Your character will offer the same amount of money. Conclude the trade, and you've just...
  8. Resolved Noble won't sit to play boardgame

Summary: Noble won't sit to play boardgame How to Reproduce: I am visiting the Battanian Lord Ergeon at Aster Castle. I ask him to play a boardgame, and he agrees, but then he just stands there and does not move to sit in his chair. Dialogue includes the option "Actually, I have better things...
  9. Honor/Generosity/Mercy

We need some serious instruction on how the Honor/Mercy/Generosity/Calculating, etc. mechanics work. This should be in the encyclopedia. Or at the very LEAST, I need the game to give me a message when one of these attributes changes. In Warband it was very clear what actions would gain or lose...
  10. Bug Report: graphics glitch during tournament

Ran into this glitch on a Lenovo Thinkpad P71 Running windows 10 64-bit with Intel Core I7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.81 GHz 2.80 GHz and Nvidia Quadro P3000 graphics card. I exited to main menu and reloaded. When I tried entering the tournament again, the glitch did nor recur. Screenshot linked below...
  11. SP - General Campaign: XP in Arena/Tournament

Right now it seems like you can only gain experience in combat skills in lethal combat, which makes zero sense. If you were an actual medieval dude and wanted to see if you could make it as a mercenary, would you practice a bit with a stick first, or would you launch yourself directly into an...
  12. Bug report

Awesome job on this game! Well worth the wait! I have a few bugs to report. Please refer to the linked imaged images. A few issues with clipping on the costumes. Legs poking out... Quivers of arrows are particular offenders, clipping through basically everything. I found a blue line on the...
Back
Top Bottom