Search results for query: *

• Users: Mutineer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Prophecy of Pendor

I real love Prophecy of Pendor, is there any equivalent for Banelord? Story was fun and implementation which did not introduce any creazy mechanic, just made better use of existent one's. This kind of ideas.
  2. Anyone find reasonable way to make peace?

I revolted again my liege after he refused to give my hubby a fief. Before that I had a huge battle with the kingdom in war, weakening his army. So, I was using high tear troops to isolate his vassals and make them my vassals one by one. I took time, i have 10 vassals now. But I can not make...
  3. First chess Gem question

I remember when you start a new character and get the first chess quest, the first chess contain a gem. I started a new character in 3.9.2 on steam and I was surprised by 2 thinks. First, my char had firearm skill and second first chess give me bullets, no gem.
  4. I do not understand how to play bad guy in 3.9

In the previous version, I played a good guy, meaning I try to raise my honor as high as possible. That at the end give me a lot of money to crush everybody and keep huge garrisons in my cities. Next time I wanted to play bad guy at the start anyway. How? Custom order with sergeant armed with...
  5. Just want to share a bit of frustration, is that behavior really necessary?

I am playing a girl. On some stage when Emperor did not want to give me city i capture, i rebel. My hubby had 2 castles 1 village in Empire. I stationed about 500 or more of very high levels troops in both of his castles When I was defending the castle, i engage a group of Empire lord, win...
Back
Top Bottom