Search results for query: *

1. Jason Kemp

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Constantly crashes with magic in sieges.
    Weird thing is, i disabled that in the "Camp" ----> "Take an action" menu option... but lords keep casting stuff.
  2. Jason Kemp

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

A vanskerry hero (unique spawn) would be nice. Maybe linked to the story of Kaverra (similar to Verante Kruus and Boadice).
  3. Jason Kemp

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Madijeis said:
    Is the looting skill "cumulative" like trainer? As in, does it stack even with more companions having it?

From the wiki: "(...)A party skill grants an ability to the party as a whole. The level of a party skill is chosen from the party member who has the highest level in that skill, regardless whether it is the player or a companion. If the player has a party skill trained to level 2 or higher, a bonus will be awarded(...)"

https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Skills
  4. Jason Kemp

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Gorvex said:
    Rail Tracer said:
    Is there a way to see where each KO chapter is located at? I know it pops up when a chapter is created but sometimes I forget after a while on the ones that didn't have chapters to start the game. I looked thru the reports but didn't see it anywhere.
    Directly, there isn't a way to figure that out. But the possible starting locations for KO chapters are on the Wikia: https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Knighthood_Orders

Or ingame: "Notes" ----> "Game Concepts" ----> "Knighthood Orders"
  5. Jason Kemp

Perisno: The New Beginning (v. II, Patch 3: 03.apr.2019)

Jason Kemp said:
    (...)but the leader of the Realm of the Falcon didn´t gave me any fiefs at all. After each siege/battle, only appeared the "Ask for no reward" option and inmediately he assigned it to another lord (or himself)(...)

Problem solved.
    Base mod + "Hotfix 2 for Patch 1" did the trick.

Thx for the support, Leonion.
  6. Jason Kemp

Leonion said:
    Did you install it recently or long ago?
    3 days ago

Leonion said:
    (...)Try just applying the last hotfix.
    "the last hotfix" is the "Hotfix 2 for Patch 1"?
  7. Jason Kemp

Leonion said:
    Jason Kemp said:
    So, i started a game. Decided to join the Realm of the Falcon. Appointed as the Marshal as soon i started (kinda weird, but not going to refuse that power). Declared a Campaign and took from the Outlaw Faction a Forest Outpost, a Mountain Camp, a Farm and a Castle... but the leader of the Realm of the Falcon didn´t gave me any fiefs at all. After each siege/battle, only appeared the "Ask for no reward" option and inmediately he assigned it to another lord (or himself).
    Is that intended? Do i need to have a minimum of Renown (i´m currently at 400ish)?.

Thx in advance.
    Do you have the latest version / did you install the latest hotfix (2) for patch 1?
    There was some stupid oversight introduced in one of previous patches which caused the bug you describe.

Because no, it's not intended that you can't ask for a fief.

As for marshal - well, basically in PNB you're a true ruler of a faction. :smile: For some reasons I didn't implement the actual king's status yet, but you're a marshal, you can chose to whom to award fiefs, what lords to summon, where to relocate the main base etc., and the local commander is kinda your puppet.

Mmmm, only installed the "base mod" from yandex.disk
    So i need to install the "Patch 1 for version II" and then the "Hotfix 2 for Patch 1"?
  8. Jason Kemp

So, i started a game. Decided to join the Realm of the Falcon. Appointed as the Marshal as soon i started (kinda weird, but not going to refuse that power). Declared a Campaign and took from the Outlaw Faction a Forest Outpost, a Mountain Camp, a Farm and a Castle... but the leader of the Realm of the Falcon didn´t gave me any fiefs at all. After each siege/battle, only appeared the "Ask for no reward" option and inmediately he assigned it to another lord (or himself).
    Is that intended? Do i need to have a minimum of Renown (i´m currently at 400ish)?.

Thx in advance.
  9. Jason Kemp

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

FredPt said:
    Gorvex said:
    FredPt said:
    I was going to do a prison break on Marleons and it started weird. When I provoked the prison guard to attack me suddenly I started getting casualty reports from the townspeople. Looks like they were on my side fighting against the Marleons city guards. Then I went into the prison talked to a lord and we went outside and suddenly he starts attacking me. Both the stay back and help me fighting resulted in he attacking me.
    Edit: forgot a word.
    Edit 2: Screenshots.
    https://imgur.com/a/EdsinFP
    Lords randomly attacking you while rescuing them from prisons is a native bug, not related to PoP. Restart the game and try rescuing him again. He should be fine now.

But considering the first part, I never saw the townsfolk getting involved in fighting the guards, lol! :lol:
    Well I did restart the game and it all went smoothly. Thanks. Still it was funny watching the townpeople protect me :mrgreen:

From the wiki:
    "...Negative relationship with a town or its lord prevents you from buying land for a Productive Enterprise, while positive relationship improves prices, as well as the city's population initially assisting you when attempting to break into the town's prison."
  10. Jason Kemp

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

One thing that i noticed is that if you rebel, you can´t join another faction.
  11. Jason Kemp

Armchair Cosmere Fanatic said:
    To expand on that, what do you guys think is the most efficient way to train your CKO? Which companions to start with, and which to finish with, before upgrading them?

I use Sir Sir Jocelyn for that. Good stats and good Trainer Skill.
    Mostly because i like my CKO to be the mounted-one-hand-and-shield-knight and one-hand-axe-and-shield-on-foot-sargeants for sieges.
  12. Jason Kemp

Feedback/observations for v3.9

Brew said:
    Heres a weird one, Sarleon is at war with D'Shar
    Chasing down one of their lords gives this dialogue
    GA4PXEi.jpg

Followed by this

jMWR19T.jpg
    I attacked another lord awhile before this one without problem.

Do you have the "Ghost Quest" in the logquest?

http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_Quest
  13. Jason Kemp

Seipherwood said:
    Is there not an option to join the army?

Not in this mod.

Seipherwood said:
    Can female player characters marry women or do they have to go after men?

They have to go after men.
  14. Jason Kemp

Ok, got it.
    It´s a shame that you have to wait until they heal. That can take a long time... and sometimes you need the mercenary company just for 3 or 4 days.
    Still, thx for the answer.
  15. Jason Kemp

When you hire a Mercenary Company, the leader spawns with 0% of hp (happened 2 times, with the Chosen of Indar and The Free Company)
    Is that intended?
  16. Jason Kemp

Maybe something could be done if you have a good relation with the Tavern Keeper:

1) A bonus to the rewards of the quests he/she gives.

2) Discount to the services he/she offer (raise morale, share spawn locations, improve town relation, etc)

3) Special quest triggered when you have X amount of relation.
  17. Jason Kemp

Mmmm, maybe more things could be done with diamonds (i love the Noldor Trade Goods/Gold Bars changes):

1) Offer diamonds instead of fighting certain spawns (maybe not cultist, but mercenaries can accept them) so they can let you go just like the sacrifice-some-troops-so-you-can-retreat option before the battle.

2) Offer diamonds instead of fighting Adventurer Companies/Rogue Knights parties so they join your party.

3) Give diamonds to horse merchant to get a nice mount (something similar to Qualis-for-weapons).

4) Offer diamonds to Mercenary Companies so you can recruit them with more/elite troops (once you are a king)

5) Change Quigfen so he ask for Diamonds and Noldor Trade Goods when you ask for Noldor Troops.
    Arandur in Elacrai can give you the best quantity/quality, and Quigfen just a small quantity of Hunters and Warriors (and maybe just once per week).
  18. Jason Kemp

The prosperity and income of a castle, is tied to his village? So if the village is "poor", the castle is also "poor".
    But if i have several Improvements in the castle, can that change it into "average"?
  19. Jason Kemp

SE4 R@1DER said:
    kevinflemming said:
    Jason Kemp said:
    When i leave the tavern, you can still ear the "ambient noise/crowd-talking" in another screens/indoor places.
    This is common. The way I sorted that, was to replace the audio of the file that is used, with no sound.

I've uploaded a copy of the file to my MediaFire, if you want it. Put this file in Sounds, in the mod's folder and overwrite. Back up the original beforehand, just in case.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ji02ud1db6f68t2/tavernsound.ogg

copy that file a few times and replace the arena sound files to get the arena loop bug out of your ears :wink:

Thx guys, going to do that.
  20. Jason Kemp

When i leave the tavern, you can still ear the "ambient noise/crowd-talking" in another screens/indoor places.
Back
Top Bottom