• Users: levilop
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. levilop

Team dinosaurs > Team caveman

TW you cheeky breeki, new klub when?
  2. levilop

Resolved Player profile does not update itself

Summary: Checking someone's profile will show the same stats as the profile of the 1st player you checked. How to Reproduce: Check someone's profile, then check another player's profile. The 2nd profile will show the stats of the 1st profile.
  3. levilop

In Progress Broken loot system

Summary: After new update the loot system is completely broken. This means that you will get 1-3 loot by losing and 3-5 loot by winning. See the picture I posted about it: https://im.ge/i/XOflaC
  4. levilop

Resolved Tsagaan Castle house glitch

Summary: There is a glitched house easily accesible at Tsagaan Castle. On the first picture, you can see how somebody can enter that place <-- basically jumping on those big jugs and pressing W to kind of squeze yourself in the house. The second picture is taken in the house once players are...
  5. levilop

Resolved Frequent FPS drops

Summary: I got the following issue for several weeks now, decided to write a post about it since the latest patch did not seem to fix it. For some reason I encounter random FPS drops, no matter if I play skirmish, duel, TDM or siege. I set everything to very low in the settings, normally it...
  6. levilop

In Progress Weird Duel Bug

Summary: Posted this before ( https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/weird-duel-bug.447017/ ), but gonna repost it here aswell. Accepted a duel with this lad, got teleported to an arena...1 second after the duel starts, 2 other guys got teleported there... I wonder whether anybody had...
  7. levilop

Weird Duel Bug

Accepted a duel with this lad, got teleported to an arena...1 second after the duel starts, 2 other guys got teleported there... I wonder whether anybody had this bug before? The 2 archers killed my opponent and me, we got teleported to another arena where strangely I had 2-0 as score, a few...
  8. levilop

SP - General Battle Continuation suggestion

Hello there fellow "prisoners" of Bannerlord and developers! I suggest the following: Make your companions lieutenants in the army, which would allow you to basically control one of them after the commander - main character - is knocked unconscious during the battle. This trend should continue...
Back
Top Bottom