Search results for query: *

1. "Give it some time, it's early access!!!" - The Meme.

83% positive on steam so far, from almost 17000 reviews.
    I dont think everyone is as disappointed as you
    Doesn't reflect the reality. Steam votes are flooded by fans who gave thumbs up the second they purchased the game.
  2. Will there be any mods during the early access?

I already know them. I'm talking about the overhaul mods.
  3. Will there be any mods during the early access?

Yes there will be mods.

:xf-smile:

Do you know any confirmed mods that are going to be published any time soon?
  4. Disappointment

I agree with the OP and @Timberwolf. The game feels really empty. NPCs are lifeless, towns and cities feel empty with "fake" crowd sounds in the back eventhough there are barely 10 NPCs doing nothing in the town/marketplace and etc.

Quests are repetative and boring. Seems like no improvement has been done on that part. So far the game feels like polished Warband.
  5. Will there be any mods during the early access?

Do any of you have info about this? I heard that Taleworlds is not gonna provide the modder tools until the game fully released.
  6. Dev Blog 21/06/18

I'm asking again, will there be brothels, prostitutes, women-slave trades in the game? There should be. This is supposed to be a realistic mediveal sandbox.
  7. Dev Blog 10/05/18

HUMMAN said:
    So game is not released until summer? At least i got that.

Not in this year.

And trust me, I know.
  8. Dev Blog 19/04/18

Will there be brothels in the game with naked prostitutes and etc or so much for realism?
  9. Dev Blog 12/04/18

Dethikus said:
    Crowcorrector said:
    Karkurdu said:
    Hold on fellas THEY ARE GOING TO REVEAL THE RELEASE DATE!!!!!

It's 01.04.2019

Huh? We know the release date? Also its def getting later, its almost 2pm here. Never been this late before.

It being this late leads me to believe its due to all the substance and screenshots and videos in the upcoming blog  :iamamoron:

But then again, its been getting later, and the past few blogs have had the least amount of substance out of all of them

It's 9 PM here bro. Be a little bit grateful.
  10. Dev Blog 12/04/18

Hold on fellas THEY ARE GOING TO REVEAL THE RELEASE DATE!!!!!
  11. Dev Blog 12/04/18

Btw, for all those who argue over carrying a long-sword on the back, you guys are free to give it a try. Just buy a toy sword or grab a long stick, put it on your back then try to draw it over your shoulder, if you can of course. :smile: It is just physically imposibble and kills the realism a lot in my opinion.
  12. Dev Blog 12/04/18

I'm beggining to think they don't show us anything "big" because they don't have it. I agree with other users above, if things have down turned and we will have to wait for a long time too, at least they should be clear and say this out loud instead of putting false hope in us.
  13. Dev Blog 12/04/18

TheVenatoS said:
    Karkurdu said:
    The Meddling Monk said:
    It's nice to see that you're paying so much attention to detail. It's the little things like this that make the world more immersive.

P.S. Callum, when can we expect that blog about the campaign map?

They are probably saving the gooddies for E3. But I wouldn't bet my money on it.

They aren't going to E3

For certain?
  14. Dev Blog 12/04/18

TheVenatoS said:
    Karkurdu said:
    Yabloko said:
    Lord Samuel said:
    bladeex said:
    I'm afraid that they had to start everything from scratch for some reason and there will be more delay

Could someone explain/elaborate?

I played M&B 10 years ago and absolutely loved it. Now, I can see that people get angry, but no one seem to know the reasons why there has been a delay.
    I'd like to understand what the rumors are.

There are no rumours per se but Taleworlds hinted back in 2016 or 2017 (can't remember now) that the game would be in player's hands in some shape or form. That obviously did not happen, and the fact that in 2018 we still know nothing about the release date makes some people speculate about what might have happened.

Actually Armagan Yavuz stated multiple times (in Turkish) in last year that the game is almost finished and they are planning to release the game in this year.

Source? Give us something, as this is just empty words without evidence.

Couldn't find the video right now. Have no reason to make things up. He probably said that to avoid the guy who asked that question.
  15. Dev Blog 12/04/18

The Meddling Monk said:
    It's nice to see that you're paying so much attention to detail. It's the little things like this that make the world more immersive.

P.S. Callum, when can we expect that blog about the campaign map?

They are probably saving the gooddies for E3. But I wouldn't bet my money on it.
  16. Dev Blog 12/04/18

Yabloko said:
    Lord Samuel said:
    bladeex said:
    I'm afraid that they had to start everything from scratch for some reason and there will be more delay

Could someone explain/elaborate?

I played M&B 10 years ago and absolutely loved it. Now, I can see that people get angry, but no one seem to know the reasons why there has been a delay.
    I'd like to understand what the rumors are.

There are no rumours per se but Taleworlds hinted back in 2016 or 2017 (can't remember now) that the game would be in player's hands in some shape or form. That obviously did not happen, and the fact that in 2018 we still know nothing about the release date makes some people speculate about what might have happened.

Actually Armagan Yavuz stated multiple times (in Turkish) in last year that the game is almost finished and they are planning to release the game in this year.
  17. Dev Blog 12/04/18

Dat look good.

Anyway I have a question, I don't know if it was clrafied before. Will there be tattoos and make up options in the game? I'd really like to customize my character with such details.
  18. Dev Blog 25/01/18

You guys are really need to fix those armour, helmet and weapon/shield "clipping" issues before getting started to the fancy details like this. That issue is literally everywhere and can be seen in all the gameplay videos and even in screenshots that have been published so far. That is really annoying. I hope it will be fixed before the release.
Back
Top Bottom