Search results for query: *

1. DeusPuppy

Exploit that will get you every Castle and Town for FREE

Hey Guys, I enjoying playing Bannerlord and i found that and i was a bit disapointed that the Dev this Trade perk not even test it? Or maybe try it? I mean i understand that the game is in the EA and i seen a lot of bugs and issue, but they added a function without QA? What do you think...
  2. DeusPuppy

Mercenary Contract dont expire

I'm sure the current mercenary system is just a placeholder. Eventually we will get a monthly contract like it was in warband, at least i hope.
    That would be great, if the Mercanary System get bigger and better, but at the moment it is useless.
  3. DeusPuppy

Mercenary Contract dont expire

Mercanary Contract do not Expire and you can´t leave a Kingdom without penaltys. There is a Mod that already fix that, the problem does not need to be prioritised, but Taleworlds should probaly fix that in the Game .
  4. DeusPuppy

Never underestimate a Peasant Unit

Did you crush his dream? Or did you let it blossom into something beautiful?
    I was the villain in the story, so yeah i beat the hell out of him. In Part Two of the Story he will come back on CWE (Calradia Wrestling Entertainment) and get his revenage on a Steel Cage Match.... :lol:
  5. DeusPuppy

Never underestimate a Peasant Unit

The incredible has happened, even the NPCs in Calradia have dreams. It's not a knight's tale, it's a peasant 's tale! Where a farmer takes his chance to do great things and it was his harvest season. I saw him fighting without fear or dread against lords and knights. Not all good warriors...
  6. DeusPuppy

OP factions

They should add some Patrol around Village and Towns, in Warband it works perfectly (mostly).
  7. DeusPuppy

Is there a way to track game events?

There was a "logs" or "notes" feature in Warband where you could see the recent events like who captured who, who was banished, which castle fell etc. I know there is an encyclopedia feature but you have to manually search for things in that, if you know what I mean.
    Same for me, in warband was that a good feature.
  8. DeusPuppy

Mercenary Contract Length?

Same, i hope they gonna fix this Bug
  9. DeusPuppy

My Bug/issue List

Greetings Lords and Ladys, i would like to share my Experience to the Early Access of Mount & Blade Bannerlord and list all Issue and Bug that i have seen so far (after the last Hotfix 31.03.2020) - Army Proacher Quest Time out after Accept of the Quest - Ranged Troops don´t shot afte giving...
  10. DeusPuppy

Dev Blog 04/07/19

M&B Warband : NPC Lords reacting each other, during a Siege on the campaign Map

M&B Bannerlord : Hold my harvesting season
  11. DeusPuppy

Dev Blog 29/03/19

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    Sorry this was posted a little late again this week, I'm still running on US time it seems. :smile:

Still in Time for german time Zone (GMT+1)  :grin:
  12. DeusPuppy

Dev Blog 29/03/19

Beta?? Where can i sign in???? thanks for the dev blog  :lol:
  13. DeusPuppy

Dev Blog 14/02/18

Great Blog and that the Cavalry is breaking through is looking Great, but the only thing that bothers me is that the defenders aim the one Cav.unit which has the first Contact, they don´t face the Cav. Unit in Front of them.

Hope that Paul Kaloff have a Good time in TW :grin: Some Question to Paul: What was the reason why you went to TW? Was it a big move for you to went to Turkey?
    Maybe i get some anwser :smile:

Keep up the good work  :grin: :party:
  14. DeusPuppy

SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

Looks Great! if you need Support for localization or something else, just ask.  :grin: We will be happy to help  :party:
  15. DeusPuppy

Dev Blog 10/01/19

:party: :party: :party: Great Blog :grin: just here to get my Weekly dosis
  16. DeusPuppy

Coming soon ???

I would like to know, how they will announce the release Date? Like BÄM here is it! or they use a big Marketing Campaign, with Video Clips, Web Timer and some Babes in a Live Stream...  :grin: 
  17. DeusPuppy

Dev Blog 20/12/18

Today is the Day ! VOLKS! New Dev Blog  :lol:
  18. DeusPuppy

Roads in Calradia

For Sure there was planing roads, but for reason, TW have canceled it. So just keep wait for the Game and we will see.
  19. DeusPuppy

Dev Blog 20/12/18

I like it, it seems TW gonna keeps its promise. Can´t wait for the Next Blog, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year Taleworlds and every Fan of Mount and Blade, too!
  20. DeusPuppy

Dev Blog 29/11/18

hiul said:
    i hope the season is not just an eye candy it need to have some impact. either affecting some production, food type, or giving effect to the army or in battle or maybe generating some events.
    I think is just changed graphic scene, with no impact  :sad:, but it looks pretty
Back
Top Bottom