Search results for query: *

1. SP Tutorial Module System Adding a new race (Read second post)

Good day, added a new race, but when you choose in the game, you will get the following:

http://ibb.co/kXuCTH
    What could be the problem?

P.S.: in the added texture of the brf-file.
  2. RELEASE: DanyEle's Persistent World Scripts

DanyEle said:
    If you installed my scripts on your server, then there is currently no way to disable chat sanitisation, as people could simply type a few unsupported strings in local chat and crash your server. Some Turkish guys requested Turkish characters to be displayed as well, so I will see what I can do about non-standard characters being displayed.

Thanks for the answer!
    Did I understand you correctly? Russian symbols, at the moment, are not supported by the script?
  3. [OSP] Chat Sanitisation

A small problem, help please. If I write Russian characters in the local, factions and admin chat - something like "SPSPKp" is output. With a general chat, there is no such problem ..
  4. RELEASE: DanyEle's Persistent World Scripts

Captain Conner said:
    Tronn_ said:
    Greetings, scripts work fine, but there is one "but". If you write in the local or in the admin chat - instead of Russian characters, something like "SCPPS" is displayed. With a general chat, there is no such problem ..

Do you have chat filtering via the websystem enabled?

Honestly I do not know. And how to check it?
  5. RELEASE: DanyEle's Persistent World Scripts

Greetings, scripts work fine, but there is one "but". If you write in the local or in the admin chat - instead of Russian characters, something like "SCPPS" is displayed. With a general chat, there is no such problem ..
Back
Top Bottom