Search results for query: *

1. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

What is the one thing you're waiting for before doing another serious playthrough of Bannerlord?

waiting for sandbox mode, more gear to be added, smarter AI. Also an alternative command/menu system that has been mentioned before

edit: and the terrain system of course
  2. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

Do the developers even care? MP is about to be empty for good.

Myself I gotta say I lean more towards SP generally. I'd love to play more MP, but the game just runs kinda ****ty for me when I play MP vs when I play SP. Also one thing to look at is that we don't have mods and as far as I know not any player-driven servers(might be wrong on that part since I never play) which clans and communities often use.
  3. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

This is pathetic

I don't entirely disagree with you, but with 5 games played and 217 kills, surely you must be playing captain mode?
    one captain rest is siege

Or hes heavy cav or camping archer. No way would you have that ratio on Siege mode, you must be heavy cav spamming on Skirmish or something.

defence siege i play archery but mostly i just go some infantry troop, cav is too boring
  4. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

This is pathetic

Never have I seen such a whiny community when it comes to change to gameplay. I see so many people blame TW for "dumbing down" the combat and, making it less smooth etc on a new engine. Personally I welcome the changes. I think the combat is more smooth, no more of that retarded feintspam which...
  5. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

Great job, Taleworlds!

Bannerlord's clunky combat is a step down. I miss the smoothness of Warband native
    Because constant feintspamming and spazming out like a retarded squirrell is "smooth"
  6. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

Multiplayer is dying a slow death

There are a lot of problems with the game that I'm sure many players are leaving from. But to be fair games are bound to drop in playercount post launch. Look at Mordhau where the playercount is like 10% of that at launch a year down the line.
    mordhau is just one of those flavour of the month games that eventually get a cult following.
  7. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

Please bring back "Relative to Enemy" swing/block.

The only reason i'm saying the auto-block mod could work is it seems to have something similar to the old block relative to enemy position setting you can use.

The old "Attack Relative to Enemy Position" wasn't automatic. It just required less twitchy movements. You look to the left of the enemy, you always swing/block left. You look to the right of the enemy, you always swing/block right.

As some one who's hands shake, my current attacks are all over the place. I sweep my mouse to do an overhand attack? My hand shakes just a tiny bit and lo and behold, I end up doing a right sweep. Go to block a left sweep, again, my hand twitches, end up trying to block a stab. If they added a dead zone to the attack direction select it'd be fine as well. Its VERY twitchy for me, practically jumping all over the screen. But the old system basically had it where if you're looking one direction, no matter how you moved your mouse on that direction, it would attack from that direction.

Makes sense, thank you for the insight
  8. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

Where can I buy long 2 handed axes?

In my opinion, the executioners axe which you can find in Aserai cities is really good on foot and horseback. But there's also one called "Black Hearth" which exists in Battanian or Sturgian towns which is really good aswell.
  9. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

Please bring back "Relative to Enemy" swing/block.

Just asking out of curiosity here, but doesn't the gameplay become kinda stale when everything is done for you? I used to use the auto-block back in Warband when I just started but would eventually just go all by mouse movement and now I can't go back at all.
  10. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

Performance Doesn't Seem to be Improving

I had a theory from launch that the game has optimization issues on Intel, and I'm pretty sure this is true now that most people with these issues run Intel CPUs. Myself I have a Ryzen 2700x, GTX 1080, 16GB ram and the game runs at 144fps overall, and in 500v500 battles around 60-80fps. Settings maxed except shadows taken down one notch.

I'm not sure whether TW has commented about this or not when it comes to optimization on different CPU architectures.

edit: added some more
  11. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

COOP Campain : Ideas.

Soo... literally conquerors blade?

The "best" way to do coop for Bannerlord would be to have a drop-in system where the joining player joins as an existing companion, or one of their own characters from a save. They then work as a companion/party member for the host, can take a weekly wage, get given items etc. just like a regular one. They would also be able to ping the map where to go and small things like that. The Host would also be able to give them commanding properties for a unit type, or several, or even the whole army if wished for.

I seriously don't think having two player-parties would work in Bannerlord, without changing the game completely on the fundamentals.
  12. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

SP - General Too big tournament nerf for XP

For tournaments specifically, it needs to have scaling. I read someone proposing to introduce a sort of tournament ladder in which you need to go up in fame so you can eventually go into big ceremonial tournaments, which is a good idea. And there should be much less of them, it doesn't make sense that you can enter a tournament non-stop right after one. They should be limiting them to feasts like in Warband, at least the big ones, and there could be popular competitions that could be more regular, but they need to make all of them occasional.

Not everyone wants the game to be easy and get constant rewards without risks.

I really like this idea.
  13. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

SP - General Too big tournament nerf for XP

Good morning! I've been playing the Early Access for ~50 hours in single player. And I think the nerf that was done to tournaments/practice fights was just way too large. I do understand kinda the denar/money nerf for the betting part. But the XP is just way too much in my opinion. I would use...
  14. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

Why did they lower the tournament stuff?

i agree, i think you earned to little from the get-go.
  15. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

Character's weight

push

i'd like to know why as well.

Maybe they will add a feature to set your character age in the beginning of the game, and different weight etc down the line?
  16. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

About that 65K plate armor.

the pricing in the game is balanced and fair
  17. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

thank you

thank you
Back
Top Bottom