Search results for query: *

1. Influence exploit fixed?

On mobile so no source, but I saw a dev comment that it is indeed a bug that they are aware of (not depositing noble prisoners).
  2. 1.8.0 Player feedback thread

Thanks for the mod names. Also plaaning to use more mods later but at the moment, with the frequent updates, I'm using a few mods to minimize my own updates :wink: - else Ilike well Diplomacy, Pregnancy Control, Righteous Executions, Caravans XP redux, and often look on nexus the existing/new mods :wink:
    That's my pared down list, I used to use 50+, but as you said it's a nightmare to keep operational with updates.

Reddit is my number one website, Bannerlord recent mods on Nexus js number two haha.
  3. Do you like the giant 1-2k armies? Or the conga line of other armies? I don't but I kill em all anyways!

We strongly need a Warband overhaul mod for Bannerlord or better TW abandoning their approach to their game and changing the gameplay itself. Reducing party sizes across the map, removing the influence from the game, implementing marshalls back into the game etc.
    100% agreed.
  4. Do you like the giant 1-2k armies? Or the conga line of other armies? I don't but I kill em all anyways!

My number one problem with Bannerlord is the Army system rather than the Marshall system. I would pay for a mod that changes it back without a second thought. But it's a fairly big change, not sure how possible it is.
  5. 1.8.0 Player feedback thread

So is that beta worth it to dw/install?
    Does mod lile Party AI overhaul, Character Manager, still work?
    Thanks for your reply :smile:
    Also curious about this, not home now but a few other mods I plan to check on:

RTS Camera
    Xoberax's Legacy
    Tournament overhaul mods
    Bandit militias
    Serve as soldier
    Fourberie
    Scaleable HP
    Various armor mods - OSA, swadian armoury etc
  6. What do you guys think about Influence?

@TheDesertRex Helping nobles, feats and marriage could be a way of earning influence but there is one thing wrong about this is that influence within the faction is universal. Helping a clan whose tier is 3 or 4 is one thing while helping ruling clan is another. The amount of influence we gain with respect to the tier of clan we are helping could solve the issue. But one thing for certain that killing looters is a responsibility of a noble. We should not gain influence by it. There is already incentive to kill looters like gaining exp for your soldiers and some loot.

@nozhkeech What I think about armies is that being a marshal should come back to the game. For example, as soon as the faction we are in declares war or other faction declares war on us, there could be a voting for deciding who should be a marshal or marshals like when taking a castle or town. After that marshal or marshals should not spend influence to gather army while other lord should decide whether they join the army or not, or when to leave the army based on the traits, their relation with the marshal or if their castles or towns are under attack and the army they are in is not responding that threat.
    Absolutely. Only the Marshall and King should be able to summon armies. I dearly miss the marshall system, and prefer it far and away over the 'army' mechanic. If I knew how to mod, I would remove the army mechanic entirely and replace it with the King and marshal only. I don't like the armies being so massive etither, in warband I enjoyed being able to pick off stragglers from the marshal's folllowers. I wish that had never been changed into the massive blobs we have now, resulting in massive battles with reinforcements that pop out of nowhere on the battlefield.
  7. Is this Patch 1.7.0 the final version of the game?

I think they should add fixed npc instead of the ramdon one
    Absolutely, their randomly generated companions are garbage.
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

Underwhelming? It's a solid update for such a short period since the last one!
    Most exciting patch notes I've seen in awhile!
  9. Younger Brother and Sister Leading Parties Underage

Sorry for the delay in responding. They do take up party slots but I do not pay wages. I'm not sure if they'd do it if my party slots were already full, every time I disband them they instantly reform (they only show as disbanding and then show a new party in the parties screen). On version 1.5.7 stable branch.

I'll submit a bug report since this isn't intended.
  10. Younger Brother and Sister Leading Parties Underage

But they're staying out past curfew and I'm at my wits end!
  11. Younger Brother and Sister Leading Parties Underage

So as the title says, my underage brother and sister have started their own parties and roam the map. If I have them disband, they simply start a new party almost immediately. Is this intended?
  12. My problem with hideouts

I enjoy them, I don't want them scrapped but they could definitely be reworked. You make some valid points. Should be at least a guarded entrance/gate with an alert, on guard party. Maybe a mechanism to sound the alarm if you don't dispatch them quickly, but I'm not sure if that's feasible.
  13. AI redeployment rate is way too high

Your factions power count garrison units too, can't remember if it shows field parties separately.

As far as uniting Claradia, nope, empire and batania die out, vlandia becomes Swadia and Rhodocks, Musei takes over the Khanate, strugia I guess evolves into Veigers and Idunno what happens with the sultanate, but they live on to warband days.

I hate armies. Khuziats will send a army to try to siege you every 2-4 days forever. It needs to cost more influence and be more rare. Also if they lose they should remember and only attack with even bigger power, that would be a good change as it would at least give time inbetween attacks. Should also effect willing ness to make peace more directly, rather then just a number crunch, if they know they can't beat you they should want peace.
    Agree with hating armies. It's my number one gripe with Bannerlord. Much prefer the marshall system even though it had problems/quirks. I actually enjoy those quirks so that wasn't an issue for me. If you want to keep the Army system, make it so only the king or marshall can raise one (designated marshall by election perhaps, depending on kingdom culture) .
  14. Resolved Can anyone help me understand this?

I get the same issue. Are you using any loot modifying mods by any chance? I ask because I am.
  15. Items Disappearing from Inventory

That's definitely odd.
  16. Items Disappearing from Inventory

For anyone curious, I had an additional mod "Crafted Item Copyright - Jiro's Fix" that was seemingly removing the items. I removed that mod and the problem goes away.
  17. I wish we could disable reinforcements.

Seems like dynamic spawn points, while a good idea, may be too difficult to implement. Entering from the edge of the map (red zone) in a fixed position on each map would be much easier I'd imagine. I'd welcome anything at this point.
  18. Items Disappearing from Inventory

In the past two weeks I have noticed certain looted items have been disappearing from my inventory, being replaced with "trash item". This happens after reloading a save. Reproduceable 100% of the time. The items that have gone missing are from several mods, those being: Improvised Samurai...
  19. Current chaotic message system...

Yeah at the very least we need the message log from Warband and that could certainly be improved upon.
  20. Latest v1.5.4 HOTFIX broke ButterLib! Can we revert within v1.5.4 via Steam?

Ah, thank god I came here to check before I hit that update button. Highly recommend disabling auto updates as well.
Back
Top Bottom