Search results for query: *

• Users: agi90
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. assigning a new face to player when start like a king

I would like to find a way to assign a new face by default in the character creation to the player when he starts like a king. Any idea?
  2. Party screen texture

Hey people, Does anybody know if for ui screen like party screen’s texture I need to use particoular masks or things like that? I have made a new screen , I have saved the texture and mippapped (11 i guess) but when it happens to garrison screen, it gives me sometimes strange colourful glitches...
  3. No round indicator on friendly troops

Hi everybody, Does anyone know if there is a way to edit the option of round selector on friendly troops during battles? I would like to in my mod not to leave this option open but just troops not showing them no matter player preference ( like in tld).
  4. In Garrison screen troop have glitches

Anyone has an idea why some troops in the garrison screen sometimes look with white texture (sometimes just strange colours) but then if I click on another troop and then back again to it , it become normal?
  5. better a single simple trigger calling 3 scripts, or 3 simple triggers calling 1

As the subject says, I wonder if it is better a single simple_trigger calling 3 scripts, or 3 simple triggers calling 1 script each. I mean in terms of effectivness of the engine
  6. "ui_days_training_is_complete" to which file is linked?

Hi everybody, I am trying to understand to which file the "ui_days_training_is_complete" is linked so that I can remove this daily xp points because that is my target. this "ui_days_training_is_complete" is in language\en\ui, but even if I search in all pytons files I can't find that. Any help...
  7. armours with offensive attributes

hi, Does anyone knows if it is possible to give offensive attribute to an armour item (like a glove) so that it can be also used as a weapon?
  8. Making Marshall patrol new conquered fief

Hi, as in the object I am trying to make the Marshall patrol new conquered fief instead of disbanding the army. This is what I thought to do: trying to modify the script_order_best_besieger_party_to_guard_center with this final part but it doesn't even compile. any help?
  9. setting minimum lord party size

Hi, i would like to avoid to have lords with no fiefs who can't rise more man than 20-25 to do it i am not sure if I must act on script or on simply_trigger script: simply_trigger: I am not sure if the problem is that lords without fiefs don't have enough money (since troops have higher...
Back
Top Bottom