Search results for query: *

• Users: Ãbyss
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Brainstorming for the infamous dismemberment feature.

So I've been thinking about dismemberment a lot lately,and had this chat with my friend MadVader regarding the issue. Knowing there are a lot of you experienced fellas here,we decided to share this idea with you for brainstorming and to build on. This following is the exact message I've sent...
  2. PoPv3 Weapons poll thread

As lead weapons designer for PoPv3, I'ld like to hear from you guys,the community,what kind of new weapons would you like to see the most,and what do you think is already abundant enough. No specific requests are taken,such as, "OMGZ MAEK ME A CONAN AXE PLZ!!!1" This is a thread just to figure...
  3. A ctrl+f function,when you just can't find what you are looking for.

So hey, This is a thread to share some ideas and blow off steam,here we go. Wouldn't a ctrl+f function in-game be very bloody helpful when you just can't find that god damn brother randalf with six ****ing qualis gems rolling and tingling in your backpack? Wouldn't it be even more useful that...
  4. Ryuzaki's Animation Minimod: Now faster&more realistic&more deadly PoP combat~

I thought of giving this minimod a try recently,and I was incredibly amazed by how it affects gameplay. More reality,a little more fantasy,faster combat speed,and more adrenaline. Even though the right swing animation is not perfect,overall animations are faster than vanilla ones,and it comes...
  5. The furthest limit in upgrading knighthood troops~

Indeed,I went insane,as I usually do on a weekly basis,and I pushed my knights of the griffin to the max.To my surprise,their STR and AGI stopped at 63 and wouldn't go any further leaving them at 119? I think hp,but their proficiencies went well over 700+. I have not tried pushing my...
  6. The brand-new PoP strategy guide is now on PoPwiki.

Folks, I am glad to announce that,the PoP strategy guide I've been working much on lately,is now ready and is published on PoPwiki. You will find a lot of ground covered,and lot of questions hopefully answered.For further information,please refer to...
  7. After Action Report

Well,first of all,congratulations to all of the PoP team for such a great mod,I'm a L&R and SoD player too,but PoP was the best M&B experience I've ever had. You guys actually made me register an account in taleworlds forums O.o So cheers,anyway,moving on to the topic, I've started with...
Back
Top Bottom