Prophesy of Pendor Historian
  2. Eru_Maewos

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
    RexPurus123 said:
    DarkOmegaMK2 said:
    RexPurus123 said:
    Hi guys, great mod!
    I would love to see a mechanic where we could...(wait).... FINALLY DESTROY THE NOLDOR!
    Talking seriously now, why can't we fullfill the prophesy in another manner?
    Why can't we be the good guy and in another play, the bad guy?
    Thank you guys!

Because the Noldor simply cannot be destroyed, even if you successfully attack Elacrai the magic will push you out of the keep. Keep in mind that the Noldor have been in Pendor longer than anyone else and have always been at odds with everyone, they really have a knack at keeping themselves alive. The Noldor have pretty much seen it all that has happened in Pendor and have survived it.
    Then i would love to see the world of Pendor in the time when the Elves dominated the continent!
    :grin: :grin:

That would be cool, although now that i think about it, i don't think the Noldor had time to expand that much to begin with, i'm pretty confident they pretty much have only occupied the forests while they sorted themselves out (Remember that king tells you that they had to leave their original homeland out of necessity.)

My guess is, by the time they could establish Elacrai and get their basics set, everyone else arrived and since then the Noldor have not had a break.
    I really think that they once had control over a vast part of Pendor, but before the War of Titans (That would be cool to see too), after the war, they basically were destroyed... i love the lore of this game  :grin:
  3. Eru_Maewos

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
    RexPurus123 said:
    Hi guys, great mod!
    I would love to see a mechanic where we could...(wait).... FINALLY DESTROY THE NOLDOR!
    Thank you guys!

Because the Noldor simply cannot be destroyed, even if you successfully attack Elacrai the magic will push you out of the keep. Keep in mind that the Noldor have been in Pendor longer than anyone else and have always been at odds with everyone, they really have a knack at keeping themselves alive. The Noldor have pretty much seen it all that has happened in Pendor and have survived it.
    Then i would love to see the world of Pendor in the time when the Elves dominated the continent!
    :grin: :grin:
  4. Eru_Maewos

Hi guys, great mod!
    Thank you guys!
  5. Eru_Maewos

Discussion + Suggestions

daniisme said:
    Im asking this because I think you should add more ladders/ siege towers/ options to seiges.... Pretty damn boring and aint no chllange having 1 ladder to go on/ defend .

Pretty lame imo.
    True history...  :lol:
  6. Eru_Maewos

Just making sure...you CAN join the minor factions right?

Hapuga said:
    demon worshippers? what? Are you sure you are talking about the same mod? :grin:
    I mistakenly posted this on the wrong post.
    Sorry  :grin:
  7. Eru_Maewos

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I think i'm their best friend now, because i have +59 relations with them... aushua
    Thank you both  :grin:
  8. Eru_Maewos

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

First:
    Great Mod! Keep going  :grin:
    My Question:
    Is there a way to get Eagle Knights without having to take them prisoners and them recruiting them? Because i'm improving my relations with them to see if something happens, and i don't want to attack them.
  9. Eru_Maewos

Just making sure...you CAN join the minor factions right?

What???????????????? So i can join the Eagle Knights? or the Demon Worshipers? and if i can how do i do that?
  10. Eru_Maewos

Discussion + Suggestions

And allying with the Demon Worshipers? They are a very cool faction, i like the lore, armors, units and weapons of them...
  11. Eru_Maewos

Discussion + Suggestions

Hi guys, about the suggestions, i would love to see a corruption mechanic in the mod, like, with the demons worshipers, if you could work with them, you would become slowly corrupted, and you appearence could change too, this would make the game much more profound, and could in a next update we ally with the evil parties, like Demon Worshipers, Eagle Knights, etc....
    And a last thing:
    In my game, i created a character named "The Grandmaster", conquered all of the Falcon realm, then became a powerfull and honest king, but after like what, 200 days, or so, i used CHEATMODE, adquired the Dreaded Sword, and with it influence became a dark, evil, tyrant king  :twisted:, and begin to use undead troops, and here is the point, when i enter one of my forts or cities, there is normal guards there, bah, come on i want the undead guys... (Minor suggestions, but still,i think it is cool) thanks for the attention.
Back
Top Bottom