Search results for query: *

1. MarcusTheRaven

[SUBMOD] Tweaking PoP 3.7 (UPD #45, 2016-12-17, 04:34 PM)

madboy said:
    MarcusTheRaven said:
    madboy said:
    can I manually re-edit this value in the file myself? which file is it in ?
    Yes you should be able to, it should be triggers.txt. And if you check the screenshots it says on what line too(use notepad+). The downside is mine are already edited so the numbers wont match 100%, but iirc I only added a thousand on each value.

tried to follow the stuff in the picture, but still nothing.
    If anyone has an idea pls share.
    I guess that leonion is correct then, pretty sure he knows more about this than I do.
    Good luck in finding an answer
  2. MarcusTheRaven

madboy said:
    MarcusTheRaven said:
    Weird, the 3.6 something that was last database for tweakmb still works on 3.8.4, although not 100% and some tweaks are disabled. But increasing money available worked.
    Edit: https://imgur.com/a/BEeJh here's some screenshots of the lines to edit according to tweakmb.

can I manually re-edit this value in the file myself? which file is it in ?
    Yes you should be able to, it should be triggers.txt. And if you check the screenshots it says on what line too(use notepad+). The downside is mine are already edited so the numbers wont match 100%, but iirc I only added a thousand on each value.
  3. MarcusTheRaven

madboy said:
    MarcusTheRaven said:
    madboy said:
    Can you make a tweak to increase amount of money with tradres in towns? Please :smile: ?
    You can do that yourself with tweakmb. Really easy to use.

It doesn't work with 3.7 that I'm playing.
    Weird, the 3.6 something that was last database for tweakmb still works on 3.8.4, although not 100% and some tweaks are disabled. But increasing money available worked.
    Edit: https://imgur.com/a/BEeJh here's some screenshots of the lines to edit according to tweakmb.
  4. MarcusTheRaven

madboy said:
    Can you make a tweak to increase amount of money with tradres in towns? Please :smile: ?
    You can do that yourself with tweakmb. Really easy to use.
Back
Top Bottom