Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Dj_FRedy said:
    Copy the content to the source folder.
    Add to the build_module.bat file:
    Code:
    python Flora_kinds.py
    python Ground_specs.py
    python Skyboxes.py
    Thanks alot, your advice really helpful! I had to redact ground_specs.py "process block" for the correct path to header_ground_types.py though, but now everything working just fine
  2. Grindrose

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Alright guys, here's my question: how to compile module system data files (ground specs, skyboxes and flora kinds). It's written in "STEPS.txt" to run all *py files and then paste newely generated skyboxes, flora kinds and ground specs .txt files in module Data folder. But the problem is that these data *py files ARE NOT compiling anyway
  3. Grindrose

I am desperate of finding these OSPs

I'm afraid this is not the thing I am looking for, but thank you anyway
  4. Grindrose

I am desperate of finding these OSPs

Hi everyone. As I said I try to find a couple of OSPs that I found once a half a year ago, but now I came into trouble finding them. So here's things, that contained there: 1. First OSP contains remaked "weapon_meshes1.brf" with using weapons3 textures, spec maps and bump maps; 2. Second OSP...
  5. Grindrose

Native OSP 2D Art Overhaul of weapons2.dds - 2k HiRes (UPD: ...and weapons3.dds)

Awesome! Would be great you make the same thing with weapons1.dds
  6. Grindrose

Is there a way to edit the amount of people in a AI party?

Actually, you can. And you can do it for player party as well. There is a script called "party_get_ideal_size" in script.txt module file. You can edit it using module system python files
Back
Top Bottom