Search results for query: *

1. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

SP - General Console cheats/mods

They literally announced console commands are coming to xbox/PS this update
    Genuinely shocking
  2. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

Closed Captain Mode, 10,000 kills trophy/achievement

Just put bot MP matches in the game so MP achievements can be completed, since servers are not working always.
    Not working lmao, no one is playing
  3. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

SP - General Console cheats/mods

So I think it’s about time someone readdressed this topic. I would like to know what plans devs have on adding a mod section or console commands to console (ps/Xbox). The game is fun and all but seriously, as a single player game why don’t we already have this while pc gets them?
    Readdress the topic of "No we aren't doing that"

Good one
  4. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

Resolved Console NEEDS mod support

I am interested in what those road blocks would be? I know many games an other dev teams have been able to give mod support for their games, besides for the obvious (Bethesda) there’s snow runner, an farming simulator, paradox interactive have added modding support for many of their games such as city skylines an surviving mars, they’ve even stated that modding support will be implemented for stellaris once the console version is caught up with the pc version, you “can” also mod Xbox minecraft an apply big mod packs like feed the beast by using the Microsoft edge app on the console an use albeit third party applications to file dive to apply them (cause bedrock wants you to pay for half as good mods as the free ones), so I know it’s very possible I just don’t know what the difficulties are, I presume there’s probably a difficulty in Microsofts verification process to do these things cause I have heard Microsoft can keep you in limbo waiting for a confirmation for months on something, but in a technical dev side I don’t know what would be the main deterrence in pursing mod browser an compatibility, cause once the skeleton is present the playerbase will then supply the mods that are compatible
    In a quite literal sense of the term, it is a massive skill issue, and also they just don't want to
    Gamepass has it so you can play it on either Xbox or pc, while the progress is separate though it's the same account, it's literally the same game, even with all the setbacks compared to non gamepass versions. So the issue with modding would be going through Microsoft, and setting up a thingy to actually do it, neither of which they feel like doing
  5. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

In Progress Captain and Skirmish mode / Multiplayer

Summary: Captain and skirmish mode are crashing 9/10 times and barely anyone can play them, Servers are crashing more often in general and logging into multiplayer itself barely works most the time, with people either trying later or trying over and over for 10 minutes to get it to work
  6. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

In Progress Captain Mode Crashing

I've tried queueing with 3 friends and still nothing happens we've even waited 30 minutes before quitting out
    Unless you queued 2vs2, you gonna need more people
  7. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

I can't even get captains mode to work for me on xbox
    You gotta get others to queue with you because nobody plays the Multiplayer, or is it something else?
  8. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

Go back to Twitter to spam emojis and make random nonsense comments where you clearly don't know what you are talking about
  9. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

Xbox one s cannot handle captain mode 🤣 upgrade console same goes for playstation 4?
    I have an X and a PC that can run it, you are just <snip>

glad to see there is always someone around to make a comment trying to flex...... something?
  10. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

Resolved Multiplayer servers on Xbox

Summary: There is literally hundreds of west servers on xbox now
  11. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

Question on a Badge

Been noticing people with a TW badge, and was wondering what it meant and or how to get it Saw one dude I knew with it, so I want to see how he got it
  12. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

Resolved Multiplayer Stats

The stat issue is fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    When will parties be back?
  13. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

Ok well now we cant do groups anymore, and that really sucks
  14. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

ITS BACK BABY
  15. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

Summary: Everything is gone from our characters appearance, to loot, to even the badges, are we gonna get them back or are they gone for good?
  16. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

Resolved Ride it like you stole it

Summary: The achievement "Ride it like you stole it" does not unlock, it asks for me to spawn on foot, commandeer a mount and kill 5 enemy players without dying. Me and a few others have done this and it has not unlocked (Also I'm assuming crackshot is campaign only? We did this in MP too and...
  17. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

Resolved Xbox Towns

This happens a lot, you have to go do something else in game for a bit, just play and avoid for a little and whatever caused it goes away, sucks real bad though
  18. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

Summary: An issue with Captain mode alone, is that when you are in an Xbox party, both gens, and someone joins it, there is a chance you will crash out of the match This only happens in captain mode, and when someone joins the party, their xbox has no other issues, and it is only in this game...
  19. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

Resolved Servers are mislabeled and we're missing some stuff

That was what i was given as a reply. Even if that false, we don't have any plans to adding motion blur settings to the consoles.
    Yeesh, I barely know any games on console that don't have it, that's rough
  20. Tom (Veigatta) Lucky

Resolved Servers are mislabeled and we're missing some stuff

The servers without any region specified in their names are in Europe. Just checked it myself. Regarding the Battle Mode server size and missing Duel servers on US, the team is informed and it is going to be fixed as soon as possible.

The clan system is not part of the consoles due to the user-generated content guidelines for the platforms.

No other games on consoles have this feature is what I've given as a reply to this question. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for reporting!
    No other games on console let you turn off motion blur?

I hope that's not what this is saying
Back
Top Bottom