Search results for query: *

1. Rice lover

SP B Native WorkshopsAdvanced: Improved Native Workshops

Sounds great.
    Any plans to add workshop improvements that can be bought with money at some point? More and better tools, hiring a master craftsman, an additional building and so on.
  2. Rice lover

New Large MOD! Main Story/World Map/New Equipment/New Culture/All Troops/Destroy Kingdom...And MORE

Looks great and has things like the player built settlement. Definitely keeping an eye on it.
  3. Rice lover

An open letter from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the total-conversion mod community

1.8 seems to have added something from the letter.
  4. Rice lover

New Armağan Yavuz Interview

So consoles are holding things back yet again.
  5. Rice lover

SP - General Ukrainian localization

Or German.
  6. Rice lover

SP - General Mod tools for non-Steam buyers

People that bought the game on GoG or Epic still don't have access to the modding tools. Let them download the tools on another site at least.
  7. Rice lover

Increase workshop levels

Hopefully some modder will add workshop projects.
  8. Rice lover

The game crash when open it

Do you have mods installed?
  9. Rice lover

Custom soldiers

Something like the PoP knight orders would really be nice.
    Maybe a personal guard for high-tier clans. With a limit on how many units of it there can be and investment options to increase their skills and bring better equipment.
    Could also be a use for companions, smith and trainer roles and so on.
  10. Rice lover

No modding tools unless you have steam

You say this and then go and play all the mods you can for the game. I mean the only reason this game is worth 40$ is because the amount of mods that will make this game be playable for a decade at least. Like Younes said, everyone knows Warband had a billion mods, including everyone's favorite books adaptations, and mostly everyone that plays Bannerlord use mods.

The least TW can do is at least tell us beforehand we won't have access to the modding tools if we we're not buying it from Steam.
    The least they could do would be to give people the option to download these modding tools on this site if they can't get them at the store they bought the game at.
    Or to give them a steam key for the modding tools if that's possible.
  11. Rice lover

How flexible is Bannerlord in terms of modding?

Modders seem to be able to do a lot already.
    And unlike in Warband you can play with more than one mod.
    We'll see some great things.

I like this one
  12. Rice lover

That´s what fanboys do, but still never buy a game from EGS if it´s also on Steam unless it´s like 50% cheaper.
    I'd never buy from a platform that wants to make games exclusives on PC. I don't even play the free games Sweeney pays but always take them hoping that it is a financial loss to epic.
  13. Rice lover

Why would anyone defend the missing access to modding tools for non-Steam buyers?
  14. Rice lover

Weird mods

Good to see the GOD mods are still getting updates.
  15. Rice lover

bannerlord coming to console?

I wish they weren't. Releasing it after the game is long done like with Warband is fine but wanting to do it so close to the release only limits the game.
  16. Rice lover

Bloc's warband missing features mod list (No Download/Showcase)

Bloc has designed more potential addon content than this team of a hundred people has in two years. This is hands down the most disfunctional gaming company I have ever seen. Moreover, the ideas they present are some of the most bland and uninspired in a game I have ever seen. Your flagship game 10 years in the making is a 20$ modding platform, better hope the space game does well.
    And most of the mods just added features from Warband that should've been in Bannerlord or planned to be added to Bannerlord from the start.
    The game being a modding platform is great, but if there are core features missing then that drags down the whole thing.
  17. Rice lover

Bloc's warband missing features mod list (No Download/Showcase)

Well just the Freelancer alone was probably popular enough idea to DLC . Add all these QOL and nice kingdom immersions and maybe TW can be persuaded to let him design a DLC. I mean I dug Viking enough but really All’s I want is a fully fleshed out fun to play all the way thru game - hell just a solid Ambush and I’m pretty happy
    Releasing features from Warband as a DLC would be quite sad.
  18. Rice lover

SP - General Cutom npc appearance

At some point there'll be no end to the companion mods so you'll probably get one there.
    But yeah something like an option to create companions that may show up at some point during your campaign would be nice, as a mod or part of the game.
  19. Rice lover

Command to fire a volley?

Could a command to have your archers fire a single volley when commanded to do so be added?
  20. Rice lover

SP - General Village development. Forests, prospecting and herding.

I know that Villages aren't finished yet and have seen the plans that were shown in the blogs. I just want to post an Idea I just had. In the Prophecy of Pendor mod you can send out prospectors from villages to increase their income, it's rather simplistic but adds to Villages. Bannerlord now...
Back
Top Bottom