Search results for query: *

1. LordGameboy

Trading suggestions

As for points 4. and 5., the game is still in EA stage, many features will be deleted and propably many more added.
    As for the 7.when trading in a city on top of the item list of the city there is a hammer that tells you all the info you need, what their villages produce and what workshops are in the city
  2. LordGameboy

[BUG] Persuasion check

When you exit the persuasion checks while talking with a lady (dont know it always) and exit to menu, loading a save before you ever talked, then talking to her again will keep you in the pers check and give you normal dialogue options, where you cant click any of them and cant get out of the...
  3. LordGameboy

Started a kingdom but every week lords relations drop?

So, yeah, its been a week since any posts here about hating that "feature", but being full honest with you, this is bull****. I did play CKII and with time your vassals LIKE YOU MORE, not DISLIKE you (a.k.a. short/long reign), so get your "excuses" straight. If its what you really want in your mod, fine, its yours, but many, and i say MANY of us would be greatful for making this optional, as this is 99.99% not how vassal-king relations existed.

Don't get me wrong. I really, really love your work so far. If someone asked me about best mod for Warband i would'nt hesitate and say Nova Aetas. But please, this feature + -relations when giving fiefs is really game breaking for me. Hope you give us some of your love and have some mercy on us common folk.  :grin:
  4. LordGameboy

Tweaks, Minimods & Translations

Hello,

I have been here for a while now, playing mod, looking at the forum to get help and to help people, but here i am again.

I wanna ask about the translations. How do i do that?  :grin:
    I can translate the mod to polish, if I could know how to..  :oops:
  5. LordGameboy

Ideas & Suggestions

HaseoXTHForm said:
    And a look at it: http://www.moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees

I like that thing, Would be nice to rework Custom Troops since i did had problems with them in 4.1, like units were supose to have spear, sword and a shield, but instead some had shields, some not, some didnt have spears etc. Plus helmets would often disappear on custom units that were named as "x". (again, it was in 4.1)
  6. LordGameboy

Bug Reporting HQ

Start a new game. I dont think you want to play on 4.1 anymore since you have 5.0.1 version already that has repaired many, many bugs and added new stuff :smile:
  7. LordGameboy

Bug Reporting HQ

Akoperu said:
    When I try to load my save I get this message: "Load error: Invalid number of item kind. 2127". Do anyone know what to do?

Are you using a save from older versions of the mod? Have you changed any .txt files? Like that Rhodoc village fix? Becouse it's not savecompatible.
  8. LordGameboy

Ugly

It's about the Trait overhaul.

Ugly trait is gained if you dont have your gear (clothing and horse, NOT WEAPONS), and fat is about the food variety stuff in Party Morale.

Ugly is well, i guess reasonable, but fat has to be renamed or changed, IMO.
  9. LordGameboy

Bug Reporting HQ

Still no hotfix on ModdB  :cry:
  10. LordGameboy

Bug Reporting HQ

There are deserters right beside me.
  11. LordGameboy

Bug Reporting HQ

Same here, https://files.fm/u/aq84xmju

Please Quin, we need that fix, cant play without it :/
  12. LordGameboy

Bug Reporting HQ

Hey, got the same crash here, i have a save just before the battle, but where can i upload the file? Any links?
  13. LordGameboy

Main Topic

sabatonsky said:
    Its a good night I say. I watched the Game of Thrones final (astonishing), now the upload. i have many reasons to be happy :smile:. Toworrow, from the dawn i shall play it :grin:. the mod, not the got :wink:. Thank you so much!!!

Same here, watched GoT at the morning, now i have the update at the night. Feels Good Man
  14. LordGameboy

Main Topic

Where will we get to download? Moddb i think, right? So hyped, i feel like not sleeping all night today  :party:  :party:
  15. LordGameboy

Late game Colonies

So, how about just not making any ships, only an option that makes passive gains? Or would it be unimmersive/unbalanced?
  16. LordGameboy

Late game Colonies

Well, how about making caravans, in like "Increese Production" in colony, that tooks ~25 population and allows goods to autosell for 2/3 price, becouse you have to pay the sailors(colonists) to bring goods to the old world.

The price would be in your hands to choose, for that you make the mod and its for you to optimize it.
    My personal opinion+expirience, when you are in the Old World doing what you do, you can easly forget about colonies and bringing goods from them. Especially if you are at war with Zendar/Sarranids/Fac. that holds ports.

So, thats just my suggestion, can't wait for this update so i can stop playing Native becouse of the AI lords and caravans stuck on sea. Keep it going great, love your work.
  17. LordGameboy

Quarrying

Zizak said:
    Maybe instead of losing your ores you pay for a doctor to heal you?

a few abandoned mines scattered around that could be repaired?

Nova Aetas is my favorite mod to play, [...] thank you for this mod and all the hard work you've put into it.

Ay, I am really up for those two. Will be happy to vote on those option if you ever made a voting.
  18. LordGameboy

Grinding made quicker

Well, I was thinking about letting this out and yes, there is a way to grind timber faster. When you chop a tree, saw it you can repeat sawing without chopping another tree, just hold F on empty space. (V4.1)

Hope for a major update quickly, becouse i love this mod and really want it to be without any bugs.
    Also, not the thread, but IMPORTANT thing - I builded my castle, made a faction, changed units appearence, then lost a castle and faction was destroyed and my "Vaegir Marksmans" were named "X". Still had their equipment, but not all of it as for weapons and helmets were dissapearing in distance.

Peace and many thanks for the mod.
Back
Top Bottom