Search results for query: *

1. Dev Blog 05/07/18

you should update some of the older pics on the steam page for Bannerlord like the city one on world map look a lot better now than then so replace the old one with one of the new ones if you can .
  2. Dev Blog 21/06/18

first i really hope we will be able to play single player campaign off line, my internet is off often and warband is my go to when that happens would be grait if Bannerlord was the same  and would be nice if a lords army or your own was in  a city or castle 1 or 2 npc represent the different armys so 1 or 2 soldiers from each armys in the city walks around like the rest of the npcs when you start recognizing  the different crests of the lords you could tell witch lords where in the city by seeing these npcs.
  3. Dev Blog 09/11/17

hope some one makes a proper star wars conquest mod for bannerlord hope we get a release date soon for 1 quarter next year release !
  4. Dev Blog 05/10/17

would love it when you get caught that the escaping part is not automatic but you get only your weapons and have to kill some guards then escape like in warband when you visit a village and then get attacked by a group of bandits.if you fail you get a chance to try again in a day or two till you get it right. 
  5. Dev Blog 21/09/17

Some thing every on wants in Bannerlord is when you play  warband if you took your wive into battle and lost, she would get bugged  and respawn at the castle mad at you and you cant interact with her any more(for the rest of the game) , please fix this in Bannerlord would love to have her as my shield maiden in my party and not have to wary about getting beaten in battle .
  6. Dev Blog 07/09/17

off topic i just thought of this, when it comes to village or castle upgrades it is reliant on your engineering skill or you best companion s engineering skill it would be nice if you could also at any time pay in money into the project to make it be built faster it would make sense the money is for more contractors to work on the upgrade so it can go faster shouldent be hard to ad and it gives the player more freedom if money isent a problem but your engineering skill is low to still get the upgrades built in a reasonable time or if your engineering skill is high and you ad money to the upgrade it can get built even faster just an idea.
  7. Dev Blog 17/08/17

I think we are very lucky that this company  making the best game so far is the ones that dont need to rush after a date  and do it right not rushed like all the other gaming company's ,when the game comes out you are all going to be glad that they did and that it  works grait with very few bugs and the game it self is very well made then all this waiting will be forgotten.
  8. Dev Blog 10/08/17

Can some one take the photo and ad Waldo like "can you spot Waldo" that would be so funny!
  9. Dev Blog 10/08/17

Poor form not every one on the photo said cheese haha just joking nice office hope its a fun game to work on.
  10. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Sounds like they are going to talk more about the people working there and what part of the game they are working on than showing new content i hope im wrong but its a step in the right direction at least we will understand there situation better and we will then have a better gess as  to wards the release date so every one can start chilling about it.
  11. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

would love to see a war hound in the game ,could work like a companion but can only fight and can only upgrade its strength and agility skills .
  12. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

5 years working in a foren land for a young man is a long time, and its not funny to make a change but im sure the new dood taking over was hired after it was clear Lust was leaving they were never going to work together he was the one taking over from lust when he left.I will say he can be proud of his work i really enjoyed the game play videos he made there the communication was good and you could see he knew what he was talking a bout.
  13. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

haha nice one ,so far even with a new community manager not getting more info more often or am i wrong?
  14. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

i am playing Floris expanded mod have to say wish i could turn shield bash off, i just want to block like in warband hope we can turn it off at least for the player in Bannerlord for those that dont like it on, i would like to have that option!
  15. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

when it comes out can someone please make a mod where there is a home in every city that you can buy for your self if you have enough influence with that faction (its just a another dead door in the city until you buy the house from the guild master then it becomes active and you can enter it like you can enter a tavern or shop and it is furnished with that factions style of stuff carpets, furs on the ground that sort of thing and a chest where you can stash your stuff and gold)and you can only have one home .you can sell that one and buy one some where els if you want.
  16. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

no just suggestion what they could give out information on in there next blog that wouldn't reveal to much if they dont want to spoil too much before release.
  17. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Wonder if in Bannerlord if you have a village the 3 or four upgrades can you choose any three or is it dependent on the area like only villages  near mountainous areas can you have a mine in a village, and can you have more than one of the same type of upgrade in the same village ?So many questions so little answers.
  18. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

yes i hate it that time goes so fast when you loot  a village but all the AI lords can abandon the looting of the village its not fare me boy hope they change it in Bannerlord so that time goes normally and can retreat from a looting if a bigger party comes along to stop you.
  19. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Well it sounds like they are far from done !
  20. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Would be nice to be able to interact with the food on the Tavern tables as well not just the npc sitting there but its not that important just a nice to have! sorry just aded another  year of development to the game !
Back
Top Bottom