Search results for query: *

• Users: zidozido
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. problem with newly added villages

hello i dont know if this is a minor question but  guess it belongs here ok i added new villages and some castles and when i entered them to ake a walk i saw the villagers\castle guards  roaming in circles in an open field so what is the problem and how do i fix them i guess the error has...
  2. making a map for a mod

hello guys i know this question maybe repeated but all the things i read where about using the catographer and i guess bloodpass is out there so i guess these posts should be updated so how can i make  a map form my mod and which programs would i need ?
  3. setting family relations for a newly added faction

ok as title how i tried to do as adding new faction turtoil but i  did some thing wrong and i dont know what is it  so can you please help me guys here is the code # reino 7 (assign, ":cur_lady", "trp_kingdom_7_lady_1"),     (try_for_range, ":cur_troop", "trp_knight_6_1"...
  4. try error

when i compile the mod i get this error : Traceback (most recent call last):   File "process_init.py", line 2, in <module>     from process_operations import *   File "F:\Mount and Blade - Warband\Modules\Alpujarras Wars V.4 test\code\proce ss_operations.py", line 13, in <module>     from...
  5. how to make a logo for your mod

how do you make a logo for your mod ?
  6. IndentationError: expected an indented block

Traceback (most recent call last):   File "process_init.py", line 2, in <module>     from process_operations import *   File "F:\Mount and Blade - Warband\Modules\Hispania 1200 - Copy\Hispania 1200 Enhanced source code\process_operations.py", line 14, in <module>     from module_troops import *...
  7. ultimate 17 century osp

hey guys when i run the game and enter a market i get this error : unable to find mesh buffcoat_08 unable to find mesh generictunic_09 unable to find mesh generictunic_04 unable to find mesh buffcoat_09 unable to find mesh genericpikeman_02 unable to find mesh irontorso_01 unable to find mesh...
  8. How to add freelancer to your mod using modmerger

how can you add freelancer to your mod using modmerger and your mod is not based on native
  9. Georgian - Armenian armors

any one has Georgian or Armenian armors osp or some thing like them ?
  10. how to add freelance system to my (not native based mod )

hello guys i am using hispainia 1200 as base for my mod how do i add freelance system to it with steps please
  11. SP Medieval [WB] Alpujarras War

hello every one this is my first mod i hope you like it . description :  By 1250, the Reconquest of Spain by the Catholic powers had left only the Emirate of Granada, in southern Spain . In 1492 Granada city fell to the "Catholic Monarchs"—Ferdinand of Aragon and Isabel of Castile—and under the...
  12. decrease or increase number of lords in a faction

so how do i do it and which module file should i edit and what to edit and does it apply on ladies or not ? thanks !
  13. windows 32 bit to 64 bit

hello guys i had a 32 bit windows and i was playing mount and blade warband on it with no problems at all and i run it on max my windows had issues so i changed it with 64 bit one and opss the game loading is very very slow that i doesnt open amd if it did i cant play so what should i do also...
  14. processing ini files

hello guys i used to play mount and blade war band on my computer with windows 32 bit but the windows had problems so i changed it with 64 bit now when i start the game it loads very very slow it took like hours to strart and when it started it started very slow that i couldn't get to enter the...
  15. processing ini files

hello guys i used to play mount and blade war band on my computer with windows 32 bit but the windows had problems so i changed it with 64 bit now when i start the game it loads very very slow it took like hours to strart and when it started it started very slow that i couldn't get to enter the...
  16. SP Medieval Musket Era Hispainia 1568 : Alpujarras War

hello guys this is my first mod . its about 90% complete and here is some screenshots
  17. how to change lords names

i changed the lords names using morgh but the game said cant unexpected end while reading module troops so what is the right way to change lords names ?
  18. how to add canons to your mod

how do i add canons to my mod without using napoliac war dlc or any dlcs ?
  19. how to publish my mod

which board do i publish my mod in and how do  i add screenshots ?
  20. RGL error Unexpected end of file while reading module troops

i changed the names of lords using morgh and after i compiled module and run the game after creating new game it says as the title error unexpected end of file while reading module troops what should i do p.s : i added two new troops before and it worked just fine with no errors
Back
Top Bottom