Search results for query: *

1. e1.8.0 Troop & Item Changes

I was expecting at least some troops or nobles to be equipped with some of the new equipment that has been put into the game.
  2. Resolved Rescue Your Family Crash

This is not the reason as last patch i had death disabled and the quest worked fine.Just got the bug: 2022-01-12_18.59.19_5319b4d4d7038e459d6b8a89ef19af19
    Like I said, something has obviously changed since then. New patch new problems.
  3. Resolved Rescue Your Family Crash

no. you can kill lords with disabled this option, it worked in beta 1.7.0. adn this quest works normaly before 1.7.0 update
    I recall it working fine when 1.7.0 was in beta. Since it hit stable executions don't kill with death disabled which affects this quest. Makes sense since death is disabled you shouldn't be able to execute anyone, but it bugs this quest.
  4. Resolved Rescue Your Family Crash

Yes i am at least. Does enabling death not cause the bug?
    I think executions don't kill anymore with it disabled. So it won't kill the guy and bugs out.

Playing with death enabled shouldn't cause the bug.
  5. Resolved Rescue Your Family Crash

You guys play with death disabled?
  6. Shoulder armour.

Any chance we could get more shoulder armour pieces for Vlandia and Sturgia. Poor Vlandia has no armour pieces, all they have are hoods. Sturgia only has about 2. All the rest of the cultures have a huge variety to choose from.
  7. In Progress Ai constantly making armies, even in peacetime

It wouldn't be as bad if they didn't summon everyone into a giant 2000+ death blob. Then when war is declared you can't do anything until it disbands.
  8. Resolved Town's garrison expanding without player action

Do you have any clan members leading parties? If so it will be them dumping troops in. No way to stop them.
  9. In Progress During Battle Entire Cavalry Follows 1 Horse Troop and Leaves Infantry Outnumbered

How is this a bug? You are just not commanding your troops properly. Tell your cavalry to follow you into the infantry.
  10. Resolved At war against 5 factions with 0% support to make peace

It's been like this for a while now. Gets rather boring being the only faction at war all the time. I preferred it back when they were at war against multiple factions each. Now they start panicking when in more than one war and scrambling for peace, usually against the faction that just declared war.

NE declares war against Sturgia.
    Next day. NE makes peace with sturgia.
    WTF is the point.
  11. Resolved [1.5.7 beta] Some nobles are naked in encyclopedia

You may not see it with males as they all have combat stats, which leads to battle gear being shown instead.
    You will need to enter a town/castle keep that they are staying in and check that way.
  12. Resolved Some item with the code name

I'm guessing they are just placeholder names until they come up with actual names for them.
  13. In Progress AI Ghost Recruiting

I've never noticed it in previous versions, apart from minor clans when they were recruiting their unique troops. Now in 1.5.6 everyone is doing it, even my own clan. It's not just villages either, they recruit from towns and even castles. It doesn't seem to take from the recruitment pool either, so everyone is basically getting free troops.
  14. In Progress AI Ghost Recruiting

I've noticed this too. I think it is minor factions recruiting their special troops.

Edit. Actually I take that back as I have just witnessed a Battanian lord recruit from a village he was no where near.
  15. How to make castles matter

They should ditch being able to upgrade bandits into noble troops, remove them from villages and just have castles as the sole source of noble troops.
    Make it so you need good relations with the castle owner before you can recruit them, unless you are the castle owner. Then we have a reason to raise relations with lords.

You don't want to make it too complicated by blocking paths off or w/e. The AI is stupid as it is, that would just confuse them more.
  16. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

I hate this idea. Clans should have their own identity and moving relations from clans to individuals would hurt that. Individuals can die but clans should be almost permanent (barring players going on execution sprees)
    I wish clans developed relations between each other. Supporting each other or developing rivalries. Clans would try to get other clans fiefs revoked or maybe kicked out of the kingdom. The options are there in the kingdom tab but it never gets used.
  17. Resolved Can Not Leave Player Kingdom

Yes you cannot leave your own kingdom right now at least. If you made your own kingdom that's it your locked to it forever.
    Would be cool if you could and another clan took over.
  18. Imporving horse charges, hoof attacks, and horse death

Considering that densely packed troops can't even stop one lone horseman from ploughing through their ranks. Increasing charge damage would make cavalry way too op. They wouldn't even have to use their weapons at all.
    It's already too easy for the player to ride around and bowl all the enemy troops over while they engage your troops, leaving them helpless against your troops. Doesn't slow your horse down one bit. Yet your horse gets stabbed by a butter knife and comes to a complete stop.
    They would need to overhaul how cavalry works in order for it to be balanced. Right now they have bigger fish to fry.
  19. In Progress upgrading 1 troop make another lose his upgrade (1.5.4 main branch)

Do you have enough warhorses? It won't show being ready for upgrade if you don't have any.
  20. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Game needs to check some stuff before marrying a couple. A lady from our kingdom which was leading an army that was just about to conquer a castle, suddenly remembered that she had a wedding that day and decided to disband the whole army. And since her old clan didn't had any extra nobles to take her place up in the field, our kingdom has one less party in the field now.
    Nothing gets in the way of a girl and her wedding day.
Back
Top Bottom