Search results for query: *

1. Wüstenkrieger

Playing an agent animation via code

Is that a native animation?
  2. Wüstenkrieger

Thanks anyway, I wasnt aware of the act thingy, and I think I found a possibility to call an act via code. I will try it at the weekend and post here the solution, if it works.
  3. Wüstenkrieger

But wouldnt that mean I get the animation everytime I unequip the item?
    I still want the normal unequipping and equipping, I just need the special animation when the hotkey is used.
  4. Wüstenkrieger

Hi, I have a function which gets called by a hotkey, that unequips an item and equips a different one. In between I would like the agent to do a custom animation. The animation is already added via the modding kit, but I cant find any code to carry out an animation by string. Has anyone any...
  5. Wüstenkrieger

Resolved General Modding Kit not starting at all

Hey, thanks for the help. Config files I already deleted earlier, as I guessed re-installing would not delete them.
    Deleting the folder in programdata actually fixed it now. I thought it gets deleted when uninstalling a programm, seems like it didnt.
    Would it help you, if I send you the faulty programmdata folder?
  6. Wüstenkrieger

Update:
    New Driverversion: 30.0.14.7212
    Same issue

Another Update:
    Updated to e.1.6.4
    Same issue
  7. Wüstenkrieger

Summary: When starting the modding kit via the launcher, the launcher closes and the kit never starts. The process of the launcher is still running until killed via task manager. Re-installing, restarting, changing version from e1.6.2 to e1.6.3 beta did not fix the issue. Note: The game has the...
  8. Wüstenkrieger

Totes Forum? Alles wartet auf Bannerlord?

Ich bin mit großer Skepsis ran gegangen, aber schon die Charaktererstellung ist richtig stark gemacht, freue mich sehr auf den Rest des Singleplayers.
  9. Wüstenkrieger

Forum Bug/Issue/Error Reporting

Ah okay, I was just confused, thanks for clarifying : )
  10. Wüstenkrieger

Forum Bug/Issue/Error Reporting

I made a group, but nobody seems to be able to see the group, even with the direct link, also when I invite my members, they dont get the invite.

Also I cant set a cover somehow, and not getting any errormessage at all.

Thanks for the help already.
  11. Konungsríkið Thule

Konungsríkið Thule

"Gebt Raum, ihr Völker, unserm Schritt: | Wir sind die letzten Goten: | Wir tragen keine Krone mit: – | Wir tragen einen Toten. | Mit Schild an Schild und Speer an Speer | Wir ziehn nach Nordlands Winden, | Bis wir im fernsten grauen Meer | Die Insel Thule finden. | Das soll der Treue Insel...
  12. Wüstenkrieger

[WNL8] General Discussion

Perhabs the recent server issues are the reason why this bug or lag is happening to people.
    The server from taleworlds, which has issues, only manages 2 things, giving back a serverlist, and validating/submitting your info to a server, when you try to join.
    After that it is not involved anymore at all.
  13. Wüstenkrieger

[WNL8] Division B - Quarter Finals | Deadline: 17/03

Wow, most intense match between FP and nWo, each Set 3:2 or 2:3 and then 7:10 before the Tie Breaker.

GG to both teams : )
  14. Wüstenkrieger

Issue with Blocking with Movement Keys (WASD)

For now, using WASD for Blocking is not working properly. When several movement keys are pressed, it doesnt use the actual, or newest input. Example: When keeping W pressed to move forward, you press now D to make a right block while moving. In Warband: You do a right block. In Bannerlord: You...
  15. Wüstenkrieger

[WNL8] Suggestions

Can this small cosmetic mod be authorized?
    It does not provide any advantage and is only clientside. Thanks for consideration.
  16. Wüstenkrieger

Tardet's New Gambling House | SEMI FINALS are LIVE

Your nickname: Lilja Mariasdóttir.
    Your current team in the WNL (if any): Fallen Pride.
    Which match are you betting on: Fallen Pride vs Senate
    Result: FP Win.
    Bet amount: 40 Denars.
  17. Wüstenkrieger

Das neue Forum ist da!

Achso. Naja, Steam und Teamspeak reichen mir zur Kommunikation.
  18. Wüstenkrieger

Das neue Forum ist da!

Was ist denn ein Moddingdiscord?
  19. Wüstenkrieger

Das neue Forum ist da!

Das war letzte Woche das pure Bannerlord-Erlebnis im Zeitraffer mit dem Forum, der Release wird immer weiter nach hinten verschoben und am Ende sind alle enttäuscht.
    Mal schauen, ob und wie sich das Forum jetzt noch entwickelt.
  20. Wüstenkrieger

Very concerning matters about moddability and multiplayer

Anto07 said:
    This is plain false. In Warband, you could use mission templates in order to implement behaviors. That won't be possible in Bannerlord. Why? Because you will not be able to stop current behaviors, as it has been stated that it was hardcoded. In Warband, you could just circumvent the usual AI behavior using a try for agents every frame, or by clearing their destination. THIS IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE.
    That is not how this works, and I am pretty sure that is not what they meant with their answers.

About the multiple mods thing, that is standard in most games. When I play The Elder Scrolls, I have dozens or more mods active at the same time, I dont see, how modders will be demotivated by it. Or any paradox game, would be horrible to be limited to one mod.
Back
Top Bottom