Search results for query: *

• Users: Artorius
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Artorius

Your best achievments

Tell us your best achievements went playing this mod Mine is average but for me it's awesome and fun at time: - i once one-shotted a maccavian northguard with a mace at full speed - Single-handedly kill >600 troops in a 5000 fight (vs Zann btw) - Head-shotted a Draharran Dune Guardian at diff...
  2. Artorius

SP Klymorian Konquintes

I have been playing Perisno 1.0 for a while and today,when i try to conquer some of the tolranian castle ,i stumbled upon some Klymorian Konquintes parties,i have never seen them before 0.99 and i kinda like their troops style and aesthetic, so i tried to find them on wiki but no info given,are...
  3. Artorius

Resolved Error:unable to save game!!!!

so,let me expain,i've played this game for 7 years and last year,i encountered the bug that won't lauch the game on steam,i tried all different ways but no result,but finally,some guy in the forums told me to put rlg_congif in to users/appdata/roaming and magically,the game start,but the issue...
  4. Artorius

MB Wont Start

Hi,i has played M&B Warband for countless time and yesterday,when i finish syncing the onedriver on window 10,then i start the game on steam,it say the game running for 2-3 sec then flashing the syncing for a bout 1s then don't start the launcher,i've try to verify the integrity  of game files...
Back
Top Bottom