Search results for query: *

1. Joshu4BananaClip

Tournament vote?

Just someone host a javby league or what ever it was called.....
  2. Joshu4BananaClip

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Your nickname: j4-
    Server & Time (if possible): Yesterday
    A short description of the situation: got warned by baldwin for inting since i got couch in the fight 3 times and after we lost i tryed to couch into enemy spawn didint die yet got warned....actually ban was because of this match was over we had multiply people trolling in team... flag spawned in the corner and i thought its a good way to defend the flag being ontop of the roofs i didnt knew it was a glitch since it looks like you can just walk straight up there....I also directly jumped down when people actually said its a glitch
    For how long were you banned?: 48h
    Who banned you?: Baldwin
    What rules did you break?: inting glitching
    Why should we unban you?: i really dont get why i got warned in the first place for having a bad match( wasnt even the worst player from my team and both times when i got couch 2 times had a inf standing next to me with a speer doing nothing + one time i got couch in spawn because i had a mate cav purposely blocking me on spwan)....also getting banned for 48 just because i was on some roof for 30 sec what suddenly is consider a glitch sounds really unproportional to me i also directly jumped down :smile:
  3. Joshu4BananaClip

[WBMM] Videos & Screenshots

i also really like the fact that you dont report hrod who run into your spawn everyround and ruined the match but i guess its ok because he was not in your team? after that match Toxicslayer was in his team and he suddently started crying like a little kid since he ruined his game you guys are so ridiculous its insane
  4. Joshu4BananaClip

[WBMM] Videos & Screenshots

You guys are legit the biggest losers i have ever seen lol
  5. Joshu4BananaClip

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Is there a leaderboard reset?
  6. Joshu4BananaClip

I support invi we playing a lot of matchmaking and we see a lot of situation when people just trolling like idiot (joshua) and many many more people i dont saying i clear but you should more interesting about what admin doing and who plays (sorry for my bad english).
    Just because i am WHITE you say i am a Idiot.....nice xenophobic...fietta can you ban this guy?
  7. Joshu4BananaClip

Yeah it cant get worse....just get like 60-100 decent players and make a new lobby JUST DO IT.....tell admins to enforce rules more and ez
  8. Joshu4BananaClip

Tournament vote?

ask taleworld if they want to invest some shekels into a great game with a somewhat alive comp scene after 10 years that would spice it up a bit.....they should have some spare thousand after they huge bannerlord "successes" :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

EDIT: did they invest money into Bannerlord esports?
  9. Joshu4BananaClip

it cant get worse then rn so just do it lol......
  10. Joshu4BananaClip

[ECS4] Masters Group (Time Travelers Masters Champion)

Congrats to TT as they manage to pick up a dominant win against BKP wrapping up their ECS4 journey in an almost uncontestable win streak. Thank you to the admin team and Deacon for hosting the tournament and making this happen once again. Hope to see everyone again in the next tournament(s?) to come! Feel free to check out the stream on my channel.

Also thanks to all those 32 people that showed up and watched the match live with me, obviously one last thanks to both the team captains, Kawaii and Ryotaink for allowing me to stream the finals match.
    really nice stream was good to watch :smile: you have some talent to be a caster!!!
  11. Joshu4BananaClip

[ECS 4] Streams and VoDs

Streaming TT vs BKP today at 8 gmt

www.twitch.tv/aralzz
    nice people can watch me makeing my team RQ in 60 fps
    lovely
  12. Joshu4BananaClip

What about add all the people from the warband pickup scrim and then some div B players who are decent. Why would you want only the best players ? We already have the pickup scrim discord if you want that. But i think someone like grimoald or vincent are more than good enough to play this ''better MM''. The way i understand it, is that most good players stopped playing because they are less interested mostly because of all the new noobs that play, like 50% of MM players right now are div C level. A year or two ago, people weren't complaining that much when there were average players in their team because they are nowhere near as **** as today's average MM player. So i would suggest adding all the div A people and then just add a good amount of div B people who can hold their own at their main class. Then if some people underperform, you can remove them from the whitelist. ( I have no idea how hard it would be to implement that)
    yeah i also useally think that we can get atlest 80 people on a decent lvl....just not sure how active some people want to play.....but surly alot of people would "tryhard" on MM again if its actully fun to play....also admins need to do they job alot better then.....
  13. Joshu4BananaClip

maybe some people will still dont like it because they gonna get stucked in noob tier but tbh it cant get worse then right now.....

its good for noobs and also good players WIN, WIN situation

also maybe then i dont need to throw games anymore :smile:
  14. Joshu4BananaClip

[ECS 4] Streams and VoDs

Very late but I have confirmation from both teams and will be streaming the GRAND FINAL! OIDA vs KT the rematch for the ultimate win! 20:00 GMT!
    pls this time with more then 5fps would be nice
  15. Joshu4BananaClip

MM is gettin worse everyday

all we can hope for is that MM dies soon to safe our souls
  16. Joshu4BananaClip

i mean you can do what ever you want on MM.....you can throw 100 games and maybe get warned once xd

so guys rather you throw a match then someone else is
  17. Joshu4BananaClip

No one from NA plays in EU tho. Especially now because we have our own servers.
    i see tons of people with high ping feeding on eu...maybe should just ban everyone with a ping higher then 40 from eu servers anyway
  18. Joshu4BananaClip

make whitelist on Eu?
Back
Top Bottom