Search results for query: *

• Users: _Olonzo_
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I return

Kind time of the day, dear. To dispel rumors about the options for my disappearance. I will say right away that they would not worry that Olonzo left you for a long time. No, I was not banned or drunk. Did not get under the wheels and not gouged by grass. Not gone into drinking and so on are all...
  2. New Team for next clan tournament

My nickname in the game is a barbarian in the onslaught of Olonzo. (I am 48 years old) More scandalous name in the game anywhere in the world you have not heard. Half of what you know about me is almost true. Deboshir and an alcoholic. Cheater in the rules of the Eurotournament and the...
  3. Cavalry Guide

Cavalry. Elite of all armies for thousands of years. What makes you ride a horse in a warband? Most likely this is an internal impulse. I consider this class of troops to be the most potentially intelligent in the warband. I think that the topic should be opened more seriously. So who is CAV...
  4. Russian NC 2017 Year Team

Step into the abyss, or I do not believe in the world of Orwell. Revelations from the alcoholic. How did I become it? I will not tell you for a long time. I'll just tell the truth. I had everything, my favorite work, where I was respected. A family where I was realized as a person in the full...
Back
Top Bottom