Search results for query: *

1. Mrozek

Which leveling system do you prefer Warband or Bannerlord?

I don't like cap limit, I use mod to lock at 1x lowlest multipler.
  2. Mrozek

Main questline restricts gameplay and is plain boring.

Overall story idea is good but those missions are just terrible. It's just pressing N and running after ghosts for one hour. I'm more interested in siblings quest than running after 10 nobles. Banner quest should given by Garios, Lucon and Rhagea after player gain their trust.THEN when you assemble a banner you can betray him/her and make your own kingdom (with like +50 boost to right to rule cuz of banner)
  3. Mrozek

Stats on Armors are suddenly changed.

This game was always about playing campaign for days/weeks and grinding. Do you want to unlock top eq at first couple hours? Then you will be bored seeing same armor for the rest of the game.
  4. Mrozek

How to have companion parties follow you on map?

Is there any way to give them any kind of orders? Right now they seem to just be hanging out in a village... like all day and night.
    You can only call then when you're in kingdom (for an army for 0 influence.)
    No clan managment at this moment.
  5. Mrozek

How to have companion parties follow you on map?

Sadly you can't at the moment. Welcome to EA.
  6. Mrozek

You deleted thread? Got some fix maybe?

You deleted thread? Got some fix maybe?
  7. Mrozek

Resolved Missing Armor and Weapons from stores

Do you think some of these should be as Tournament Prize? I'm tired of seeing same helmets.
    btw 250 items, It's hard to not notice they are missing. :razz:
  8. Mrozek

how to check recent messages?

Yeah i miss logs, especially when you finish quest there's too much spam and can't keep up.
  9. Mrozek

Children

you disabled option to not to die during the battle, I think you still can die because of an old age.
  10. Mrozek

Why Do We All Have Fake Names?

so that's where all resources go.
  11. Mrozek

How to speak to different lord, not the leader of army?

AFAIK you can do it only when you're mercenary of the kingdom. Why it's turned off when you're independent? Devs pls.
  12. Mrozek

Missing brother.

Any news on that? Mine's at Chainkad but nowhere to be found.
  13. Mrozek

Click on the army, it'll ask "join the army" "speak with leader" "speak with officers"

Or something along those lines and you can speak to someone specifically
    There's no option. It goes straight to scene with leader. It's annyoing af.
  14. Mrozek

In Progress Game crash when pressing "done" after battle

Solution : So apparently it happens if you have the quest “get x number of weapons”. Let it run out and you should be good.
    Thank you. Eh, yet another quest that ruins game. I think i will stick to tournaments and bandits until they fix quests.
  15. Mrozek

How to speak to someone when he's in someones army? For example it's Adram's army but i want to speak to Arwa.
  16. Mrozek

Caravans

I'm not there yet but isn't there an option in clan page? Maybe over there.
  17. Mrozek

Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

There is going to be armor crafting or I did something wrong in skills?
  18. Mrozek

Geforce NOW

Steam cloud, for non-steam maybe something to do with taleworlds launcher?
  19. Mrozek

Beta files

Early Access has different App ID so probably it's from 0. Also to avoid bugs because of not written over files is better to download it from 0.
  20. Mrozek

beta.taleworlds.com

I'm lucky to have access since october, but can I get extra one for my good friend? He's long time fan, but has no account on forum.
Back
Top Bottom