1. XDaron

What music u listen to Bannerlord too?

Singleplayer:

Multiplayer:
  2. XDaron

NAVAL BATTLES?!

How NAVAL actually plays
  3. XDaron

SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

my favorite singleplayer warband mod, updated, thanks Litdum!
  4. XDaron

Do you think bannerlord would benefit from a smaller map and less clans?

What I'm trying to explain is that even if the map of Bannerlord were to be made smaller, the game by design is trying to make the player character be more than a single person, but rather something akin to an organization which takes away from the more down-to-earth, personal feeling Warband had compared to this game. We no longer feel like a leader of a Warband with our trusty companions, but more like a medieval company CEO, with the company being our clan or kingdom. As I said above, many functions of companions and family members require them to be outside of the player's party (caravan leader, party leader, alley guard, emissary, governor, etc.), there simply isn't as much point to our companions having as much personality as in Warband (no matter how bland their personalities already were), especially when they are randomly generated due to birth & death existing. Could they be made better, of course, there's so much more potential in terms of character, but they will always have less of a unique personality by design.
    Couldn't agree more, I like the CEO analogy, hopefully story-focused mods like Kingdom of Arda will shake Bannerlords foundations and deliver a more personal adventure. Knights of Sika showed it can be done.

also hopefully one day, some hero will stumble upon my mod request and create a whole mod just for me
  5. XDaron

Do you think bannerlord would benefit from a smaller map and less clans?

Warband as a jack of all trades, master of none, It had a mixture of Roleplay, Kingdom Strategy and battles
    bannerlord heavily improved on battles, but left the other two aspects unnatended.
    It might feel like if you scaled things down you could get more involved, but the true fault is at the lack of development time being put into making a world that seemed lived in, and not just a battle simulator.

The traits system appear to be remnants of an ambition to make each lord have it's own personality and desires.
    the famous ''I Have a quick question'' dialog followed by ''nevermind'' perfectly encapsulates how TW ambition just fizzled out mid-development
  6. XDaron

SP - General Hostages

After a war, during the peace negotiations, the winning clan ruler can forgo monetary tribute, and instead be able to choose some clan members from the enemies faction to be taken as hostages, the hostages would remain in the factions ruler keep (not in the dungeon), having hostages discorages...
  7. XDaron

Can you please enable removal of Order of Battle and set teams with numbers like it was before?

Don't die on this hill, Free yourself from the shackles of TW. Embrace and support mods
  8. XDaron

Can battle deployment be updated?

it's a minor problem in vanilla bannerlord, but in mods like old realms with different unit types (mages, gunners, engineers) the lack of troop sorting possibilitties does downgrade the experience, so it should be revised.
  9. XDaron

Character Creation in 2022

Never forget what they took from us
    32ig39ae69ey.jpg
    [URL
    514148609.jpg

Z0Gn75E.jpg
  10. XDaron

Patch Notes v1.0.1

at least none of my mods broke
    hurray!
  11. XDaron

cRPG mod issue

create another discord account and ask this question directly to the dev
    it's ultimately up to him, there is nothing we can do
  12. XDaron

The new Steam Achievements are not allowed if you have any mods enabled.

*psssssst*

Hey you! come here!

take this, don't worry it's safe don't tell Tw, dont forget to endorse, I have to go, good luck.
  13. XDaron

Resolved [1.8.0 BETA] Foot troops don't consider melee weapon range in combat

Issue appears to be fixed, thanks MArdA!
  14. XDaron

Sword & Musket Multiplayer Test Videos and Screenshots

interesting, I wonder if crouch-shooting will be possible, or even bracing
  15. XDaron

cRPG has only a week and already killed Vanilla

when it comes back I hope people can't have best horse + best armor + best glaive + best crossbow at the same time and be invincible
  16. XDaron

Patch Notes e1.8.0

imagine if they had to upload a new patch for every issue they solved, would be hell for modders, having patches every two weeks.

the issue is probably fixed already, just be patient
  17. XDaron

MP 2h sword stabs

strange, I feel the opposite, they feel slow to me
Back
Top Bottom