Search results for query: *

1. Covalt

Changing Faction Colors (HELP)

***UPDATE***

It seems me changing the presentation text file worked after all with the white/blueish color and just took awhile to kick into place which is one of the only ones that was linked in that thread.

So now if anyone has a list of color codes I could use so my options are limited to the 4 that were given in that thread, that would be great.
  2. Covalt

Changing Faction Colors (HELP)

So I play many mods and most allow me to edit my own kingdoms faction color and also that of other kingdoms. L'aigle mod however does not allow such a feature. I have searched far and wide for a guide on how to do it and the only thread where there is any info at all hasn't really worked for me...
  3. Covalt

Save Game Editor / Convertor

Not sure what you mean?
  4. Covalt

So I used this many months ago for Clash of Kings and it worked great to make neutral factions go to war but I got a new computer and have re downloaded the save game editor and now I can't seem to figure it out.

I open it up, set the first text bar to ACOK 5.0 in Mount and Blade Save Games then the next bar I set to the sg00.sav file and I also have tried the last save game one and then in the black box it says
    =============ERROR : Unable to find troop file : C:/Users/Levi/Documents/Mount&Blade Warband Savegames/ACOK 5.0/troops.txt
    =============ERROR : Unable to find INI file : C:/Users/Levi/Documents/Mount&Blade Warband Savegames/ACOK 5.0/module.ini
    =============ERROR : Unable to find variables.txt file : C:/Users/Levi/Documents/Mount&Blade Warband Savegames/ACOK 5.0/variables.txt
    =============ERROR : Unable to find quests.txt file : C:/Users/Levi/Documents/Mount&Blade Warband Savegames/ACOK 5.0/quests.txt
    =============ERROR : Unable to find party_templates.txt file : C:/Users/Levi/Documents/Mount&Blade Warband Savegames/ACOK 5.0/party_templates.txt
    =============ERROR : Unable to find scenes.txt file : C:/Users/Levi/Documents/Mount&Blade Warband Savegames/ACOK 5.0/scenes.txt
    =============ERROR : Unable to find item_kinds1.txt file : C:/Users/Levi/Documents/Mount&Blade Warband Savegames/ACOK 5.0/item_kinds1.txt
    =============ERROR : Unable to find factions.txt file : C:/Users/Levi/Documents/Mount&Blade Warband Savegames/ACOK 5.0/factions.txt

anyone know how to fix this?
  5. Covalt

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Also, I want to basically have a giant 2 sided Essos war and giant Westorsi war, with the invasions. Sisteron was taken over by The Vale and Braavos got steamrolled by Norvos, is there a way to bring any factions back with the editor?
  6. Covalt

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

So I have several saves for it, and despite some really questionably stupid additions and loads of constant bugs, I still enjoy it, primarily for the GoT world. I have been messing around alot with the save game editor to allow for the war of 5 kings to not be so one sided and all. On one of my saves, where I didn't use the save game editor, I am at day 422 and all 3 invasions have already happened. On my one that I have used the save game editor, it is day 419 and not a single one has happened. I am trying to see if there is a way I can trigger an invasion using the save game editor or not. I tried granting a fief to Mance Rayder, and he owns it but it still belongs to the Nights Watch and the Free Folk nor Mance Rayder are actually in the world.

I just really want the invasions to happen and want to know if using the save game editor to make certain factions at war and at peace messes up the invasions and if I can trigger them at all. Thanks,

~Covalt/Eagle Eye
  7. Covalt

Nevermind figured it out :smile:
  8. Covalt

Okay so I am playing clash of kings and I want to force some factions to war, but when I go to factions there is like just 50 faction numbers and I haven't a clue how figure out which damn numbers are which factions. Anyone have a list of those?

http://prntscr.com/fw9x3x
  9. Covalt

Mount and Blade Discord!

Thunderbeu said:
    Covalt said:
    I would like to see the points TS users have that makes them favor TS over Discord, besides that they are stubborn and refuse to change services despite one clearly being better in the majority of ways.

Speaking of stubborn LEAVE LOSER

How old are you?
  10. Covalt

Mount and Blade Discord!

I would like to see the points TS users have that makes them favor TS over Discord, besides that they are stubborn and refuse to change services despite one clearly being better in the majority of ways.
  11. Covalt

Mount and Blade Discord!

The reason I made one is because I couldn't find one, I have searched many times for a Mount and Blade Discord. And no I never went in anyone's discord and spammed my link. Sometimes I put it in comments on Mount and Blade videos, that's about it.

Why so rude? I never knew of any other Discord, so I made one, is there something wrong with that?
  12. Covalt

Mount and Blade Discord!

How much of a viking conquest and fire and sword comp scene is there? I don't have either DLC's or see them played much on youtube, don't even know what Fire and Sword is besides European warfare stuff.
  13. Covalt

What Hitler says about E3 info

Just sharing my opinion, polite criticism of my opinion is welcome.

I understand the game has been in development for awhile, and it would be nice to see it released sometime soon. But, if they listen to people complaining now, then they may just end up listening to people complain for a long time because they released an under-developed, rushed game. If they put up with people's complaints and release it when they have a quality, completed and contentful game, then those complaints will come to an end and people will be satisfied. Games rushed or released too soon never end well. Mount and Blade Warband has loads of high quality mods, fantastic multiplayer action and great DLC's. Though it has been awhile, I still think there is plenty there to continue enjoying the game for a good while longer.

I just don't want them to be rushed. I would rather have a quality game than an early game.

Now if they are just slacking off and being slow, then that's a whole other story.
  14. Covalt

Changing the Day in Mount and Blade Warband?

So I am playing the Clash of Kings Mod 4.0 and just want the Targaryen invasion, and I am wondering if you can go into the files and change the day to like 300?
  15. Covalt

top cav of warband ?

I am best at hiding behind my horse as cover.
  16. Covalt

NA Battlefield » Public Battle Server

Question... Do more NA or EU people play Mount and Blade? I feel this game has a larger EU presence than most EU and US games.
  17. Covalt

Mount and Blade Discord!

Warband will never be forgotten :smile: It will be like with Battlefront and EA. Over a decade later, BF 2 is still going strong despite EA making their battlefront. Then again, EA screwed up battlefront, Taleworlds made Warband and is making Bannerlord, so I'm sure it will be a great game, either way, it will take 5 years after Bannerlord for Warband to be really forgotten, and that's assuming Bannerlord makes a NW and maybe VC DLC among others, until those DLCs are around, Warband will still be a powerhouse.

From what I have seen, Bannerlord may have it's share of differences from Warband, so there will still be a group that I'm sure will just stick with warband.
  18. Covalt

Future of tournaments

Both seem fun. I'd think 8v8s would rely more on people's order taking though and who has the more skilled players, but 5v5 maybe more teamwork based? Just in my experience, 5 people in a call allows for everyone to communicate as needed without chaos, but I'm no expert, I'm just sharing my opinion that's probably wrong.

8v8s maybe better for pre-existing teams and stuff but 5v5 better for getting alot of tournament teams. Idk
  19. Covalt

Mount and Blade Discord!

Crunah said:
    So i put this link (vhttps://discord.me/mountandbladediscord) in the server password bar at the bottom of server list when I want to join a server? or do I have to play more for it to work?

The v was so it would let me post it, you don't put the v in the actual link.
  20. Covalt

Mount and Blade Discord!

I wouldn't consider them "role play" but they are for sure trying to go with some form of historical re-enactment no doubt. Do they do a lot of line battles in Native or large events with mass amounts of people? Or is it more so just arena play?
Back
Top Bottom