Search results for query: *

1. SP - Economy Lower Item prices and make higher tiers skill required

What I find strange is how expensive are high tier weapons and armor. It's probably so player can't afford them early and has something to build up to. I find it very disconnected from items of soldiers who carry this super expensive armors and weapons that only richest can afford. This could be...
  2. 1.10 beta XP gain too fast? Not really.

One of ways it could improved is to change EXP curve of skills. Instead of starting at like 100xp (just a guess) start at 500xp for needed EXP for lvl up of skill. But but lower the increase of each level so the TOTAL EXP that you would need to get to 300 Skill is similar. This could make character creation a bit more important because you wouldn't get 15 skill increase from 5 - 20 in one or 2 kills. Anyway that is my suggestion.
  3. Resolved My Wife lost her unassigned focus points when she got defeated and captured in battle, also I am not able to assign points while she is in her party.

I will note that I am using mods that increase XP gain, but it shouldn't be an issue. I gave my wife party, while she is in her party she gets levels but I am unable to assign them, I wonder how do I assign them without disabling her party. While we both were in army, our army got caught, I got...
  4. Skill Growth is insanely imbalanced (1h/2h/polearm analysis inside)

Numbers need to be adjusted. If we take warband as example you would eventually reach soft EXP cap, but not before you could lvl at least one attribute to the max and with it 6 associated skills and than splash the rest.

So similarry Bannerlord has soft cap as well, the problem is, even if you focus on skills, the soft cap doesn't go away because of curve quickly adds up and after skill is over 100 it slows significatnly even with all the focus points and attributes put into it.

I can see that in my game that at skill 100 it needs 12K EXP to improve. I would argue that this should be close to the cealing for needed EXP to improve the skill, and than soft cap comes into play in form of "Learning Limit" anyway.

I think devs were a bit cautius because they introduced few strong perks that give bonuses for every skill level after 250, like Ultimate Leader in Leadership tree. But than I would just nerf those perks a bit.
  5. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

I created my CKO, really like that but I do not want to wait so long to use them I'd like to have more of decent troops and have fun with them earlier in the game, do I need another Qualis gems to create CKO establishment? Answer is probably yes, because I was unable to.
    I find cost of prestige too high and getting like 380 honor is... not so fun, and also I like raiding villages and getting money from caught lords. So I though I could aquire Knights by creating CKO in every fortress/city I get.

Also I noticed that cities are so poor and harder to defend... fortress gives like double ammount of gold than city.
  6. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Hello,
    I noticed that AI does pretty nice Cav charges, they form nice one long line and than charge very nicely and if you spread your infantry in line as well you almost certainly lose.

My Question is how do I achieve similiar charge? When I order my Cav to charge they usually cluster on first few targets instead of spreading somewhat evenly.
  7. B Info Shader Post Process Shaders and Effects (LENSFLARES, SSAO, DOF)

Hello, I am very intereted in SSAO, not sure how much performance hit will be there but I have decent computer.
    But, I am kinda noob in this and I did not manage to make it work. I downloaded shaders but I am not 100% sure if I copied them into right folder (I copied it into "GLShaders"), but the bigger problem is that I do not know where exactly copy those lines in postFX.fx

Could you upload your modified files that I would need to replace to make SSAO work for me? I would be very thankful.

Hopefully you guys are still around. Thanks, screenshots looks very nice.
Back
Top Bottom