Search results for query: *

• Users: Vick Tide
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Vick Tide

Bannerlord Skirmish Plays - Vick Tide Volume 4

Hello, please enjoy my bannerlord clip montage faze clan sign me as always, join discord in description for pickups
  2. Vick Tide

Bannerlord Skirmish Plays - Vick Tide Volume 3

Hello, Hope you enjoy! Final Round ( FULL ) of a match I had last week on NA East. Great servers to play on, if you can get a game... Cheers!
  3. Vick Tide

Bannerlord Skirmish Plays - Vick Tide Volume 1

Hello, Hope you enjoy! I also hope that Brandis sees this one specifically.
  4. Vick Tide

Bannerlord Skirmish Plays - Vick Tide Volume 2

Hello ! Hope you enjoy this short video. I am still new at this so please leave feedback on the content creator side of things. See you next time!
  5. Vick Tide

Resolved Trading Post (Massive Ranged Exploit) (C point)

Hey Taleworlds, its ya boy. I would like to thank you for not removing this bug thats been around forever. It has truly captured the hearts of many a round for me and my compatriots. It turned the tide, if you will. I am retiring from bannerlord for the moment so I thought how better fitting...
  6. Vick Tide

A thread on game modes

hey there its ya boy Vick comin atcha with a hot new thread I wanted to see if there are any devs that can give an update on what gamemodes Klebari was suggesting they will work on post-spectator camera. I saw the last Dev Update, the replay system looks sick and that it does need more work. I...
Back
Top Bottom