Search results for query: *

1. supersayen121

Dev Blog 18/07/19

I wonder if the player will have to earn all the renown by themselves or if they have other family members doing their own thing.
  2. supersayen121

Dev Blog 04/07/19

If spies are an option within the game then they could be used to find out how much food the besiegers have so that the player can make informed decisions as well as possibly destroying some of the besiegers food  and thus crippling morale and increasing the attackers need for foragers and reinforcements.  A situation that the player could take advantage of. Of course the AI would need to be able to do the same to the player when they themselves are under siege.
  3. supersayen121

Dev Blog 21/03/19

JuanNieve said:
    Where is the madafaking devblog?

This doesn't really help it just makes the community toxic. Well actually more toxic than it already is.
  4. supersayen121

Assassins

I'm not in favor of assassin's but sending spies to gather information could be interesting. Of course there would be chance that they get caught and give you up or that other lords could spy on you but it might spice up game play.
  5. supersayen121

Do you want to be able to create a family?

Teje1997 said:
    Yes. So that I can play forever. But it would be great if son's or daughters have parents skills but lower.
    It would make more sense if you were able to train your child for them to obtain skills or to chose how they spend their youth. For example in character creation you chose how you spend your early life, I think you should be able to do the same for your child.
  6. supersayen121

Kicking/Ducking/Shield bash & Chivalry Medieval Warfare

The kick in bannerlord has been improved. Everything else you said is a no.
  7. supersayen121

Do you want to be able to create a family?

You can have your children when you hit a certain age you will be playing as your child.Same for the lords . Lords will have children they will change places with their children if they die or get to a certain age.

My first thought is can you have more than one child and if so will you be able to chose who becomes your heir? Also will you be able to train your child?
  8. supersayen121

Gamescom 2018 expectations

Oxtocoatl said:
    Really hoping for more campaign info. But just so you don`t get your hopes all up for huge info dump, so far they`ve usually showcased one specific thing like Captain mode, Sergeant Mode, or siege defense. I expect they`ll be focusing on something specific this year as well, I just hope it`ll be single player related.
    + 1
    I play for the single player.
  9. supersayen121

Female Character Gameplay

SenorZorros said:
    Bjorn The Raider said:
    Female armors should be like the one which Brienne is wearing up there. I mean It should be exactly like males armor.
    I don't disagree that armour should be practical but men and women do have different postures and the way textures were stretched in warband was awful. I do hope they do make two variants because it would look a lot better but I hope both would be practical and realistic.
    +1
  10. supersayen121

Light Infantry Role

Rainbow Dash said:
    FUN>REALISM

Stop, we get the point. Essentially yelling "Fun>Realism every time you want to make a point doesn't help your argument.  :facepalm:
  11. supersayen121

Andrew Lincoln and Lauren Cohan Leaving The Walking Dead

Well the Show has been limping on for a few years and Rick and Maggie will no longer be on the show. They have set up Michonne as the new leader of "The Group" for season 9. I personally loved the character (when i watched the show) but I feel like the series has already ran its course and...
  12. supersayen121

What Faction will you Fight for? [Poll]

If possible I would really want to try joining a minor faction and taking over a major one. This then brings up the question if a minor faction takes over it major faction (e.g. the Jawwal take over the Aserai) Would you lose the ability to get normal Aserai troops and only have the Jawwal troops available?
  13. supersayen121

Light Infantry Role

BayBear said:
    Light infantry in Captain mode offer greater numbers and faster movement compared to heavy infantry. Javelins that light infantry and velites carry also tear through enemies (see example below @7:09, although its subject to change). Single player and multiplayer infantry can't be compared because they hold entirely different roles: recruit experience progression/upkeep cost vs game balance.

+1

Khuzait Khante has ranged cavalry and I believe that no other Calradic Empire troop uses javalins.
  14. supersayen121

How Nords Should/Shouldn't be apart of bannerlord.

vota dc said:
    Vaegir infantry was bad and often shieldless, Sturgia is too different to be ancestor......maybe the sons of the forest are vaegir

Sturgia takes the place of the Nords since they specialize in shock infantry and Battania specializes in archery and thus takes the place of the Vaegirs. Personally I believe that in the future Battania and Sturgia combine and eventually become the Veagirs.
  15. supersayen121

Dev Blog 07/06/18

Currently, I'm working on our new NPC animations. We are focused on animating different types of NPCs to create a living atmosphere in the game. This could be something as simple as seeing NPCs drinking and eating in a tavern or tending to crops in a village, but it goes a long way in making the world feel more alive.
    This is the kind of detail I'm into!  :fruity:
  16. supersayen121

B1G0T said:
    supersaiyan121 said:
    B1G0T said:
    Yea this really annoyed me, if you want nords and fans want nords just add the nords. But don't water down slav culture and the whole Sturgia faction just to have nords in, when you could just put them in!

I know they're trying to make Sturgia a mixture of both, but they said its mainly based off Kievan Rus. So shouldn't the factions banner at least look slavic? In the banner blog they just  say "The Viking shield is perhaps one of the most iconic shields we can think of, so using that in the centre of the design was an idea we had right from the start (the sword just naturally fit in with that!). We combined this with a design taken from some Viking jewellery (a torc) which helped to bring the whole piece together."

So they add three nordic things into the slavic factions banner. Where the hell is the slavic influence?

It doesn't fit lore wise and the developers are trying to maintain some semblance of continuity.

Wtf doesn't fit the lore? A dilutated faction mixing two previous factions? Sturgia are supposed to be Vaegir ancestors. That is the semblance of continuity

The Sturgians are acting as a stand-in for the Nords since the Nords wouldn't have established a kingdom at this point in Calradia's history.
  17. supersayen121

Suggestions that i think would make Mount and Blade Bannerlord more fun to play

Ninjaman1277 said:
    +1

Anyways the addition of volley fire and the ability to have your troops fire on  command is welcome.
  18. supersayen121

The Level of Detail in Bannerlord

OnionKnight said:
    What do you mean by level of detail? It's frigging Mount & Blade, literally no one is playing it for the graphics

When I say level of detail this includes graphics as well as small things like distinct hairstyles, different formalities and since there may be some voice acting, regional accents. You should also read the beginning of the topic.
  19. supersayen121

B1G0T said:
    Yea this really annoyed me, if you want nords and fans want nords just add the nords. But don't water down slav culture and the whole Sturgia faction just to have nords in, when you could just put them in!

I know they're trying to make Sturgia a mixture of both, but they said its mainly based off Kievan Rus. So shouldn't the factions banner at least look slavic? In the banner blog they just  say "The Viking shield is perhaps one of the most iconic shields we can think of, so using that in the centre of the design was an idea we had right from the start (the sword just naturally fit in with that!). We combined this with a design taken from some Viking jewellery (a torc) which helped to bring the whole piece together."

So they add three nordic things into the slavic factions banner. Where the hell is the slavic influence?

It doesn't fit lore wise and the developers are trying to maintain some semblance of continuity.
Back
Top Bottom