Search results for query: *

1. Mikael

FAQ (Unofficial)

Hey, so I decided to start this thread which is going to collect all the question from the community and the answers ONLY from the mods / dev's representatives. I'll try to expand the main post whenever we get a new answer, feel free to expand of suggest question / answers below. ----TECHNICAL...
  2. Mikael

Battle size

On PS4 in random battle mode it's 65 vs 65 max.
  3. Mikael

Questions regarding gameplay

Captain Lust said:
    It's controlled by the d-pad.

Yes, I know, but sometimes the menu is all blue and I can't do anything.

You should be able to bring up the tactical menu with the d pad.

Is there a map in the menu, or any pointer that shows where I should look for an enemy?

Nope, but you can handle most things from that menu anyway. The town is only really useful for immersion and seeing the Guildmaster/Village Elder.

I know, I like visiting town just for the fun of it, and you don't know how many times I pressed the circle button out of habit (like I do in other games).

It probably does happen in all your other games, but you aren't noticing it because they don't have any UI at the edge of the screen.

It may as well be like you say, but the truth is, I had this problem with no other game, and I have hundreds on seven platforms. There should be a patch that rescales the interface or allows to move it, because this is an immersion-breaking, annoying mistake.

Not sure about control customisation... will get an answer for that. Is there something specific you'd like to change? Isn't that built-in to the consoles?

I'd like to move the menu button from the circle to the d-pad, and maybe change the zoom/first person buttons, as I press them countless times while trying to attack or block. I didn't mind if there was an option to totally disable the first person view, as I don't like to use it anyway and it's a waste of a button for me.
  4. Mikael

Questions regarding gameplay

Hello, I'm new to the franchise, I bought the game but there is no manual, so I'm totally lost. I'd be happy if someone answered me this: 1. Why is the battle command menu inactive at times? Is there a cooldown period between uses or something? 2. Is there an easy way to know where is the...
Back
Top Bottom