Search results for query: *

1. Golden Ideas - Suggestions for money-related features

First off, I want to explain why this isn't in the Ideas and Suggestions topic. I'd like to throw out a bunch of half-baked ideas about what to do with kingdom money, especially towards the mid-late game where a kingdom is drawing in more money in one week than it could spend in a year. If you...
  2. Hold Your Fire problem

Hey, I wanted to put this here (rather than the bugs thread) to be able to see if other people have the same problem without blowing up the bugs thread. If no one else has it, I'll figure something out to fix it for me. When I order ranged units to hold fire, they switch to melee then...
  3. Sarranid Balancing

I'm curious what people's experiences have been with the Sarranids. In my own games in 4.1 they seem to have had quite a rough time after the Turghuns arrive, which is, I understand, part if the point of the Turghuns. However, I've noticed some things about their troops. With the exception of...
  4. If your ships are stuck inside the Zendar model

1: Wait until a lord/group of lords are about to enter Zendar 2: Left click on the lord/group of lords If the lords are close enough to the Zendar model, left clicking will pull up a small box allowing you to select which lord you want to interact with. One of the items to select should be...
Back
Top Bottom