Search results for query: *

1. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Been looking around the forums and wiki (im on my phone) and im just getting back into the mod, and im trying to set it up so I can become king of pendor and the noldor by founding my own kingdom, i could be overlooking as im just skimming as im in work atm
  2. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

It's possibly memory leak. Try older videocard driver.
    im on a 1060 6gb how would I even begiin to do that lol
  3. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

So after many years away from warband and pendor I've decided to return only one issue the game keeps just crashing after about 20mins or so? maybe im being immensly thick but I can't seem to find the patches etc I've downloaded (the mod) from Mdb database, can I get some help please?
  4. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

IconracI said:
    saiyanwarrior said:
    So I'm doing the barding quest and sadly no spawns to get a meduim pouch of diamonds yet ...
    You can buy it from very friendly guild master.
    Thanks dude :grin: also I joined the order of the griffion fully, turned in a load of books how long before we crush the snake cults head quarters, im currently doing the gain 360 renown quest, as a suggestion for this quest could we get an option to get a limited amount of renforcemnts but if we do the amount of renown needed goes p and you lose a day or three to gain the amount?
  5. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Agreed on the companion out fitting, I just wish I could find some maiden crossbows for my non horse archer trained companions
  6. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

So I'm doing the barding quest and sadly no spawns to get a meduim pouch of diamonds yet but thats not my question, my riding skill is at 7 is there anyway to raise it to 9? If not I'll give the horse to Lethaldiran just over 900 days in game and he's not left m side once  :grin: :grin:
  7. My CKO the gal vorbak thoughts on set up

thermocline said:
    I think Ebony Knight Sword is the best non-unique melee weapon for regular troops now, after the RBS nerf. Actually the RBS nerf was probably overdone, it's a pretty unspectacular weapon now.
    Yeah I got a RBS of some noldor very early on... bit crap overall glad I worked up to buying a noldor longsword wonderfuly fast and powerful sword
  8. [DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

When you capture a faction leader you are at war with releasing them under condition of a ceasefire etc, if I capture the rulers of D'shar or sarleon one more time... my footknights are looking longingly at there claymores and the twits who keep kicking off with us
  9. My CKO the gal vorbak thoughts on set up

So I've somehow cranked up another 200 days training them bit by bit as since I founded them, been going slow I normally build up economy and villages then CKO as they be expensive if you want them to make a hole in the foes lines etc My cardinals (knights) and priests (sergents) are both...
  10. [DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

I'm wondering if/when the next update arrives (never presume kids) will there be companion specific weapons and armour that only they can wear? As in the sword of damocles mod there was this excellnt looking light mail and plate with a full cloak and when I was grinding against sea raiders etc charging across the field with my companions all in light mail and plate, full gauntlets, helms and iron greaves we looked pretty bad ass, and could we earn them in quests were stabbing a dude is not the only option? A full suit of armour and shield hand weapon and a mount for them?
  11. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Other than the maiden crossbow is there any heavier types that I can give to my CKO sergeants, as I'm going to be using crossbows with them on horseback and a very powerful bow for my knights I like to contrast, as sergeants have a sweet war axe but the knights will be getting noldor longswords etc
  12. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Gorvex said:
    MitchyMatt said:
    2. If they don't spawn in the game when you first initialize it, then chances are they won't be established in the game by monarchs (if they even can). You'd have to make your own order. You need to meet the requirements to make their chapter.
    On the contrary. Kings will be able to establish exactly those KO chapters that don't have a chapter in the game yet. Except for the Griffons. Once all the chapters are in the game, they won't create any more. Meanwhile, lords can create their own CKO (up to a maximum of 6 each iirc), which comprises of knights only, based on given templates. These can't be upgraded any further.

saiyanwarrior said:
    Thank you for the reply and in terms of improving my Sgts do I just improve the knights and they are adjusted accordingly?
    No, you have to talk to companions in your party to ask them to train your CKO knights and sergeants. I'd suggest to read the Wikia, it has a lot of info that you'll find interesting.
    Thank you for the reply and info I will go over to the wiki once the two snake cult armies that have rocked up me are defeted... hopefully, got 350 hero/heroine adventurers set to cav archer behaviour wish me luck, I may have bitten off more than I can chew lol
  13. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Thank you for the reply and in terms of improving my Sgts do I just improve the knights and they are adjusted accordingly?
  14. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

655 days in had my own kingdom for close to a year or so and having trouble getting lords, I've just done a massive expansion in the past three game months, so I own a lot of fiefs so I have a lot of owned fiefs in my name, have a I fudged up and not left a few of them unclaimed as it were to attract lords to my side?
    -
    Silvermist rangers proving hard to find I'd love a chapter in whitestag castle to use aginst jatu for what in my head canon the silvermist hating jatu for attacking noldor, any city were a represntative shows up to talk to?
    -
    My CKO is having trouble outfitting wise for my priests (the lower rank) only have the options in shields of old board shield, no horse option, armour is a armoured surcoat I don't mind them being foot troops but damn game let me go full plate and huscarls shield lol, they have the fierdsvain war axes already
  15. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Evvv said:
    Did you read his dialogue? If you bribe him, he keeps the keys. You need to break in by attacking him.
    Awesome I get to beat someones face in lol thank you
  16. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

So I hit the googletron up to try and findout how to break lord out of prision I read the wiki article on it no wiser, its in javiskholm who im friedly with I walk upto the guard bribe him he walks away I talk to the lord I need a key how do I get said key? Have I missed something really obvious first time I've tried this but am I over thinking it?
  17. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Gorvex said:
    saiyanwarrior said:
    How do I create my own knighthood order?
    Now we are getting somewhere! :smile: The requirements to create your own CKO are a Qualis Gem, 20 000 denars, 30 honor and a walled fief (city or castle) without any knighthood order chapters. Once you have these, go to the castle hall, speak with your senechal, go to the "War Room", then to the "Create a KO chapter", and finally click on the "Create new order!" option.

PresidentEvil said:
    Is there any cheat to instantly max out your own knighood order or any other way to see all equipment they can have since you only see the stuff they are good enough for right now.
    Apply tweak 16 m) (To add a cheat option to raise the stats of companions) and 3 a) (To change the training times) from here: https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Tweaks. Set the trigger to 1 hour (1.000000) or lower, such as (0.100000). Then start up your game with cheats and 'edit mode' enabled, talk to any of your companions and select the "CHEAT:_buff_this_person!" option, then send him/her to train your CKO for 1-4 weeks. You don't have to wait for the training to finish, just check your CKO's stats every once in a while until you are satisfied. To speed up time, you've got MadVader's cheatmenu option to fast forward it 200 times.
    Thank you my dude only thing I was lacking was a qualis gem they were stored in walven castle
  18. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Gorvex said:
    saiyanwarrior said:
    So I've had a cold come on hard and fast past three days so apologies if I've missed the thread answering this, in the latest version of the game I've founded a knight hood order of the griffion but I'm a big fan of 40k and wanted to create a CKO based on word bearers during the hersey, I'm on day 509 I spent ages grinding up renown to take on invading armies and currently own three castles walven, shieldstorm and white stag, walven is fully developed others are catching up slowly
    Huh? What's the actual question?
    Damn lol sorry im bunged up to ****, how do I create my own knighthood order?
  19. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

So I've had a cold come on hard and fast past three days so apologies if I've missed the thread answering this, in the latest version of the game I've founded a knight hood order of the griffion but I'm a big fan of 40k and wanted to create a CKO based on word bearers during the hersey, I'm on day 509 I spent ages grinding up renown to take on invading armies and currently own three castles walven, shieldstorm and white stag, walven is fully developed others are catching up slowly
  20. Thoughts on the mod

Ok im not going to say best mod evar!! as its not its damn good and 10/10 from me but others will find flaws etc, I have found an expensieve way to break the game as well more on that later... this post will include my own tidbits of advice etc and - First of all the wiki is your friend use it...
Back
Top Bottom