Search results for query: *

1. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Thanks alot. I guess the issue was the lag in the battle, making the game think im actually holding down F1. If i release it very quickly again it stops the "...attack XXX division command".

Works now, back to having fun with mass archery :razz:
  2. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Leonion said:
    Jokerman said:
    In larger battles when enemies are using advanced tatctics (when they spread out at the start) i cant tell my units to just hold a position. The command always looks like this:

"Archers..Hold this position..and attack enemy infantry division"

Thats so annonying, because what it does is that my archers dont stand on the hill where i commanded them but instead charge down at the enemy infantry division where they get utterly destroyed.

I never had this in earlier battles in this mod - feels like this only happens in large battles and i cant seem to get around that command :sad: (Not only archers btw. It happens with every unit i command to hold position)
    No idea what you're talking about.
    But if you're playing with PBOD, remove it asap.
    I made a screenshot

Dont know how else i could explain it :ohdear:
    I havent installed anything else besides Perisno. If you are refering to the PBOD options in the Camp menu. I have turned everyting off besides Companion complaints and guards in city.

@Tuidjy
    Yes - my order is "2 -> F1 -> F1" A simple archer oder i use in every mod or native. I dont recall to hold it down though? Maybe the console "thinks" im holding it down, since in large battles i have lots of laggs?
    I might try a bit in the battle im having now.
  3. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Hey people,

I have encountred a problem while playing Perisno, one that almost wants me to stop playing this awesome mod.

In larger battles when enemies are using advanced tatctics (when they spread out at the start) i cant tell my units to just hold a position. The command always looks like this:

"Archers..Hold this position..and attack enemy infantry division"

Thats so annonying, because what it does is that my archers dont stand on the hill where i commanded them but instead charge down at the enemy infantry division where they get utterly destroyed.

I never had this in earlier battles in this mod - feels like this only happens in large battles and i cant seem to get around that command :sad: (Not only archers btw. It happens with every unit i command to hold position)

4. Bug Reporting HQ

Hello, great mod so far!

One thing, i was traveling from my colony to Zandar like I did a hundred times before. But my ship now got stuck INSIDE Zandar. I can´t click it anymore, since the town itself covers the whole ship. Doesnt work from any angle. Selling and buying new ships didnt help either. The fleet spawned at the same place.

What to do?
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

viperswhip said:
    Jokerman said:
    Thanks for the tip. I found a cheaty solution, I increased my persuasion skills to 9 and finaly one of the lords accepted...

On another note, how are the invading factions supposed to survive? Even after giving Aegon like 4 or 5 fiefs, we just couldnt handle all the other factions troops. Each had like 1000-2000 men attacking us permanently.
    Is this intentional?

Well, you can help, normally I don't do those quests now until my party limit is 100 or so, that's the critical mass of Riverlands Archers I need to blow away any keep defense. So, I normally join Aegon as a merc, instantly take a keep for him (Wheeping Town normally), and keep on doing that until they have a sufficient mass of territory, this tends to come at the expense of the Stormlands. The main problem is the reach who is at war with the Westerlands, Dorne and the Targs, that's it, meaning they drive the offense because other lands are closer to those enemies, and the Westerlands tend to focus on Stannis and whoever got King's Landing, providing minimal pushback against the powerful reach forces.

So, you have to decide, wipe out either Stannis or the Stormlands for the Targs, it shouldn't take that long.

In my first playthrough i decided to wipe Stannis because Dragonstone you know. I had a huge amount of land for the Targs but got permanently attacked by Stormlands, Riverlands and the North with there full armies. (Westerlands were dead at that point so the Targs were the only enemies left). Well im trying to start further south now. Plus i tweaked some stats and weapons, let´s see how it goes. Aegon AI seems a bit braindead to me...
  6. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Thanks for the tip. I found a cheaty solution, I increased my persuasion skills to 9 and finaly one of the lords accepted...

On another note, how are the invading factions supposed to survive? Even after giving Aegon like 4 or 5 fiefs, we just couldnt handle all the other factions troops. Each had like 1000-2000 men attacking us permanently.
    Is this intentional?
  7. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hello everyone,

I have an old topic I still couldnt find a satisfying answer to:

I joined the Targaryens and was able to recruit their troops during that time. They got destroyed (how are they supposed to stay alive? They are at war with everyone...) so I eventually started my own kingdom. Afterwards it wasnt possible for me to recruit Targaryen troops anymore, I couldnt even tell the castellan to change my culture to theirs. So I figured I´d have to get one of the old targaryen lords into my party to be able to change it. Which i´ve tried the whole day now, its just impossible... I have 100 relation with some of them and even if they dont like their current lord they simply dont wanna join. (I have 99 right to rule, 400+ honour, alot of land and offer them Braavos).
    Well now i thought maybe i find one Targaryen who is without a king currently and yay - i found one of former Braavos which doesnt exist anymore he was prisoned by another faction. I freed him (had 100 relation with him) but i couldnt talk with him afterwards. One day later he joined the North..

I am so desperated right now... please any ideas how to solve my problem? I even tried editing with Morghs but apperently it doenst affect savegames and i dont want to restart after 400 days.
Back
Top Bottom