Search results for query: *

1. Daughters and wimples. Any editing advise?

Well suffice to say i wasn't too keen on nearly all the daughters of the realm(s) wearing wimples and big wolly dresses that make them look like a character from a wallace and grommit story.   i've done my best to get rid of them. There seems to be a script that adds them. I've removed the...
  2. Best Value for money troops?

I'd like to know what all you armchair generals out there think are the best troops vs cost of upkeep? Which are those gems which are really worth their salt? Either for personal army, your lords armys, or for garrisons?
  3. Do cities autobuild buildings?

Well i've checked the wiki and also searched for this ... lots of stuff about building but nothing i can find pertaining to my question.   I've just started actually conquering some towns and castles and i notice that to build any buildings i actually have to own the town myself (player...
  4. version 0.903?

I'd like someone to clear something up for me. I'm wanting to play 'Lords of war' which requires version 0.903 ( bought the game at version 1.011). So i found a version 0.903 but it says it's a demo and not a patch (it weighs in at 123 mb).   Am i to think that 'lords of war' was created for...
  5. version 0.903

I'd like someone to clear something up for me. I'm wanting to play the mod 'Lords of war' which requires version 0.903 ( bought the game at version 1.011). So i found a version 0.903 but it says it's a demo and not a patch (it weighs in at 123 mb).   Am i to think that 'lords of war' was...
Back
Top Bottom