Search results for query: *

1. RhaenysTargaryen

Dev Blog 31/08/17

I've never in my life been so excited for a game, and every single time I see new content I just keep getting more and more excited. This looks so good.

I'm still a bit sad over the lack of a release date or game release in the near future, but I think in the long term I'll be way happier with a perfected product than a rushed one. Thank you for putting your hearts into this game guys.
  2. RhaenysTargaryen

Dev Blog 17/08/17

I respect that.

I'd love a release tomorrow, but I totally respect and accept that it could be two years. If I get the perfect game in two years, I'll be happy then. Still a win.
  3. RhaenysTargaryen

Battle size

Surely consoles don't handle it that badly?

My laptop is fine with 300 on the field at once.
  4. RhaenysTargaryen

What's hiding behind your CTRL + V?

https://books.google.com/books?id=AgwXBQAAQBAJ&pg=PA249&lpg=PA249&dq=Chief+Lalek+begins+the+Klamath+story+like+this&source=bl&ots=RTRwIzSYp0&sig=Pzbdm7jy6451WPIiCmX453giOmo&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjS3vGStZfPAhUHNiYKHbpgCfsQ6AEIHjAA#v=onepage&q&f=false
  5. RhaenysTargaryen

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

A release date for Bannerlord is not announced.

If you're asking about Warband on console like people are talking about above- September 16th.
  6. RhaenysTargaryen

This isn't an AAA game. Taleworlds is growing, but it still isn't Bethesda, Blizzard, or BioWare.

Don't expect a massive amount of marketing.
  7. RhaenysTargaryen

Warband is being ported to consoles and will be released on September 16th. So it'd be entirely possible for them to port Bannerlord too. Though I'd prefer they focus on making the game for PC.
  8. RhaenysTargaryen

Screenshot Mega Thread

DanAngleland said:
    Why, 500 men on the field not enough for you? What game comes close?

I'm good with 500, that's probably the most my computer could handle, but I can see why other people would want more. Shouldn't be too big of a problem though. Probably just a line in a document that needs to be changed.
  9. RhaenysTargaryen

A Song of Ice and Fire

That's interesting, but I figure Tommen will go out in the same way as in the TV series. Perhaps not jumping, but at least by suicide due to his mother's actions. Anything else would probably feel less impactful after seeing that.
  10. RhaenysTargaryen

Favorite Game Soundtracks

I don't know if you guys have ever played it before, but the soundtrack for this game 'Mount and Blade Warband' is pretty neat.

I also love Dragon Age's soundtracks. Particularly the majesty of Trespasser:

11. RhaenysTargaryen

Star Wars Spin off: Rogue One.

Looks like a good movie. I don't see anything to dislike about it, and I'll definitely go see it the week it comes out.
  12. RhaenysTargaryen

I hope it changes the late game!

When I've gotten an empire across all of Calradia in Warband all that's left to do is chase looters.

In Bannerlord, you could be quelling rebellions, or, if you're a lord rather than the ruler, you could even instigate various rebellions yourself and bring down the empire from within!
  13. RhaenysTargaryen

Yup, there'll be different clans and groups within factions that have differing ideals and interests that can (I think) even rebel against their kingdom!
  14. RhaenysTargaryen

Dest45 said:
    Plus, gamescom soon!

Yeah!

I have hope they'll make a release date announcement then. Completely conjecture- but I'm guessing beta in November, full game in early February?

I'm also hoping they delve into the whole clan dynamic and tell us more about all the different cultures.
  15. RhaenysTargaryen

If I spend the entire day watching footage of Bannerlord and reading every single bit of information I can get my hands on, does that mean it will get here faster?
  16. RhaenysTargaryen

No Man's Sky

Seems to be pretty much what I expected. Definitely buying whenever the price drops to $25 or less.
  17. RhaenysTargaryen

What are you listening to right now? Mark IV.

Found this a bit ago- Desert Rose by the same group is great too:
  18. RhaenysTargaryen

General History Questions thread

The Battles of Suomussalmi, Stamford Bridge, and Cannae.
  19. RhaenysTargaryen

Can anyone suggest a mod to play?

I definitely recommend A Clash of Kings. It's one of the mods that feels the most complete to me.
Back
Top Bottom