Search results for query: *

• Users: baca
  • Order by date
  1. Asymmetrical characters' faces

Bannerlord characters barely look human and 90% of hairstyles have some form of hairline issue even for females
  2. TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

Any idea on how to select all terrain nodes at once ?
    ctrl+ a
  3. We! The followers in the name of the powers of Soon!!

Lol good job taleworlds you caused this
  4. Body Drift (AKA Skinny-arms Rob Lowe Syndrome)

Max out 1 or 2 combat skills and youll be buff (like 300+)
  5. Why is every single NPC ugly as sin....and white?

It's a fantasy world relax. It makes sense for a faction like the aserai to be ethnically diverse since they rule over vast regions with vastly different climates, imo they should have black looking clans, arab looking clans and mediterranean looking clans and stuff inbetween.

And yes everyone's incredibly ugly, it was the same in Warband.. I don't know why taleworlds loves making everyone ugly to the point where they barely look human
  6. Character's weight

there's a dynamic weight and build system in place, it's pretty weird. I know that skills affect build, fighting in battles / staying in town also has an effect, and perhaps food variety but the actual code for it is hard to decipher and it's been a while since I looked at it
  7. GUYS THIS IS NOT A DRILL

No it isn’t. You just can’t block.
    It objectively is, stop typing to me
  8. GUYS THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Block delay is still a thing :sad:
  9. Hidden features

Your character's body fat is dynamic. The hidden weight and build sliders change dynamically depending on your actions and skills. From the little I looked at in the code and experimenting, I discovered your Weight slider is mostly influenced by waiting in settlements (making you fat) and fighting battles (making you thin). And all the combat skills including smithing affect your Build slider as well.
  10. MP for beta e.1.4.3?

MP beta servers are for next patch
  11. Console - stopped working since 1.4.3.

You could try changing your keyboard layout through windows

The console works for me though
  12. [BL] Warbanner - Bringing Warband to Bannerlord

It's gonna be so aids if every mp mod has vastly different combat
  13. Had i known development was going to be this slow for the single-player experience, i wouldn't have bought Bannerlord.

VC's mod team was not a company., TW hired modders to make a paid mod. VC is in the module folder of Warband. It's a paid mod.
    VC is a DLC, it's not a paid mod. It was published by taleworlds and taleworlds provided support to the brytenwalda team or something like that
  14. Utterly Lost on the Influence System

I'd honestly just swap kingdoms. Those policies hurt
  15. Developer roles

Keep in mind it's possible some don't want that information to be known
  16. MP Modified Combat Parameters

2h overhead and stabs are noticeably different depending on your stance, it's not worth it to control because it compromises your movement (in a game where positioning is everything) and ultimately stances only impoverish gameplay. Remove stances
  17. that looks depressing

that looks depressing
  18. my (estimated) timeline for features/fixes

whats the communitys thoughts on stances?
  19. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

A few months ago we were able to unlock the muscle (or was it called build?) slider with the console command mod, but this has been removed. I had no idea that our actions in-game affected these hidden sliders? Are you sure about that?
    Yes. If you unlocked the sliders, changed them, played until the daily tick, the slider would be reset to its dynamic value. I tested this thoroughly
  20. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Daily whinepost about muscle slider for character creation please dev reply
    There's 2 hidden sliders currently in the game that are dynamically updated depending on your character's actions, however they're not very functional at the moment and has a tendency to max the weight slider, and lowering the build slider last time I checked. From my testing sitting and waiting in a town makes you fatter, running around a lot makes u thinner, but last time I tested this was quite a few patches ago so take it with a grain of salt
Back
Top Bottom