Search results for query: *

1. How to add upstabs to Repolished 1.05

Vasold said:
    Follow the instructions here :

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,353520.0.html

Thanks but a problem that I encountered when in the actual gameplay is that when I try to upstab, there character just does this weird slowmo motion but no actual "upstab".
  2. How to add upstabs to Repolished 1.05

Does anyone know how to add upstabs (if that's the proper term) to Brytenwalda Repolished 1.05? Thanks.
  3. Problem with texture of shields, armor and layers.

If you're playing the normal Brytenwalda mod, there are a couple of shields that doesn't appear from far away but once you get close they suddenly appear. I don't know about the issue of armors and textures of the soldiers tho. Does it only happen to Brytenwalda?
  4. Weekly Skirmish | Every Saturday at 4pmBST (PAUSED)

Name: Hersteinn
    I will join the public teamspeak on the day. Preferred Team: None
    I have read the rules.
  5. Spear Overhaul (overhand + underhand attack animations, stat changes)

Same here. Anyone got the updated link or the file?
  6. Brytenwalda Realism Mod 0.5

Is there any new updated links for kraggim and hey1784 realism patch for Repolished 1.05?
  7. Yukino****a Armor flickering.

Nevermind then! Hahaha, thanks for the replies.
  8. Yukino****a Armor flickering.

The Yukino****a armor seems to be flickering in various colors, does anyone know how to fix it? I'm using Directx7 since my laptop can't handle Directx9. Does anyone know or have any idea why it's causing that?
  9. Sashimono keeps disappearing?

You're welcome bro. Such a shame though you can't use random encounters, good for a few loot and few exp from time to time, although you will lose the sashimonos... I prefer playing without the unit banners to make it a bit more challenging when fighting hahaha, hard to guess who is who except with sashimonos.
  10. Sashimono keeps disappearing?

The random encounter's seem to be the problem. If you have turned it off the sashimonos stay, if you have it on and took on the enemy during random encounters after that battle all shamimonos seem to dissapear. Did a couple of tests to see if it's true, and yes.
  11. Sashimono keeps disappearing?

Same. Not sure what caused it though, one time I have a few veteran Hojo spearmen who had shashimonos on their back. Then after a random encounter, they seem to stop using it. Although I cannot tell if it's the cause of it or not.
Back
Top Bottom