Search results for query: *

1. Voice over - is it adding anything?

To me it totally kills immersion, so I made them all mute.
  2. Bannerlord is really just a broken game.

Why make a good and deep game while you can get away with a shallow mess?
    Since day 1 there have been a few fan...ops "users" camping the forums, defending the "undefendable", they have time to waste while the average fan of the franchise, either has a life, or is busy playing Warband. The result? the real fans cant be bothered and leave the forums, leaving the vocal minority fending off the so called "haters", who in reality are the real fans of the game.
    All in all GG TW.
  3. Bannerlord needs to learn from Warband

Totally agree!
    BL is ruled by RNG, they clearly made a game to cater to new generations and people playing PVP-oriented hack and slash games.
    The strategy (and with it, the depth) has gone out of the window, the only objective improvements are scenes, art, graphics and the music (although WB music was really good IMO).
  4. Why is there a time limit for the main quest.

I don't understand why there is a main in the first place....
  5. Bannerlords Roleplaying was Dissapointing

Welcome to the club:sad:
    Sadly BL is an RNG fest....
  6. The ladders worked, the towers worked, the AI worked, everything just worked

I'm amazed that the self appointed "lords of the forum" haven't brought their fanboyism here yet...
  7. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I have done it yesterday the 25k payment gives 60 renown but its a one time only(and moved several factions -3 relations).

After that you have only the 2k payment wich gives honour and are repeatable.
    So I wasn't dreaming, thanks, I can't afford the -3 relation, I'll keep being atheist:wink:
  8. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Ahh. You can easily miss it.

They have two payment/donation rewards. The smaller donation gives renown and the larger donation gives honor. (or vise-versa, don't recall clearly)
    But have you done it in the last version? Because I did it recently and choosing the one on the left (the one that usually also raises rep with ROF), this time I had alls ort of hate by every other faction, they became hostile and every single one moved war on me....I guess it was changed:smile:
  9. General feedback: I prefer the skill system in Warband

with a mod adjusting learning rate, I prefer BL's system, more immersive.
  10. One Year Anniversary Recap

My folly was YouTube. I saw some let's play footage and it looked pretty good. I freaking forgot that these guys edit out all the boring parts and CtDs...

I bought it, and being new to M&B, the gameplay felt fresh enough to carry me for a while. Then for the longest time modding the game is what kept me interested (I have spent more time modding Bannerlord than actually playing it). But after realising this game will never be what I had hoped, and more importantly it will never be what their Steam page and previous M&B games heavily implied it would be, I gave up modding and left to play other games. I come back to this forum now more out of habit than anything else.

I can only wonder how bad this game must feel to all the returning players for the franchise...
    Well, I'm having lots of fun playing Perisno, I have 4K hours in Warband and counting, there is no comparison.
  11. One Year Anniversary Recap

When Bannerlord first released, we were humbled by the sheer amount of players that chose to support us in early access.
    Yes, because by charging 50 bucks for the game and saying that only "obscure bugs" were to be found, people fell for it (me included).
    Only to find out that the game is just an hack and slash deal, shallow, arcady and lacking in every single mechanic.
    Only art, scenes and music fulfilled the expectations I had....GG TW.
  12. It has been 355 days since the release of this game and Siege battles still do not work

Fun fact: sieges were their main selling point:smile:))
  13. Fun Things To Exploi-- Do

Quick Question: what is stopping you from putting 5000 slaves from the slave trader into a fief? only 1500 money for 50
    The fact that in Perisno quality wins over quantity.
    If you right click on a fief or a party, you can check "party strenght",check it out:wink:
  14. Perisno 1.1x - Main Thread | V1.4.4 | 4-16-2022

I like the land ribbons, nice and occasionally challenging funnels.
    I actually like them a lot, way better then having the sea and surely better then horses on water.
  15. Perisno 1.1x - Main Thread | V1.4.4 | 4-16-2022

Just wanna thank you for the updates/patches, very much appreciated!:smile:
  16. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Lost siege defence 1.3.4.

Lost defence of Riar and after being prompted to end battle by TAB-button the only thing that happens is a message that I cannot retreat.

Rgds, Oldtimer
    Same to me last night in Vallelon castle, I wanted to just retreat as my archers weren't shooting.
    I tried again and same thing happened.
  17. Discussion + Suggestions

While at it anyway I hope the devs realize and attend to Tolranian high-tech weapons. As of now Zann benefits the most from them...
    How? Just curious, I haven't got there yet:smile:
  18. Perisno 1.1x - Main Thread | V1.4.4 | 4-16-2022

The quest shows up if you're married to her and in the same faction
    Aaaahhhhhh thanks, I will keep it in mind for the 1.3.4 start over.
    Thanks a lot for the updates btw, great quality ones.
  19. Perisno 1.1x - Main Thread | V1.4.4 | 4-16-2022

Version 1.3.3 Released​

V1.3.3 Changelog: COMPATIBLE WITH v1.3.2

• [Adjusted] You can recruit Krysanna’s Temptresses from Kaiyrithe now, after completing her quest
    Problem is that her quest never showed up for me, please can you tell us what the requirements are for said quest to activate?
    I am at Per.7, she loves me, but nothing happened.
Back
Top Bottom