Search results for query: *

1. TheReaper

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

There's a change log on the mod's forum: http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?topic=37681.0
  2. TheReaper

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Is the blacksmith you build in towns supposed to refill my arrows? It works for my troops but not for me.
  3. TheReaper

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Maybe with Morgh's editor? idk
  4. TheReaper

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Is this mod compatible with Warband 1.172 ?
  5. TheReaper

Perisno Faction

It is possible to create the Perisno Faction with specific units, culture, etc ? I saw in game that are some Perisno units. If it's possible, how to do this ?
  6. TheReaper

I don't know if I'm the only one with this bug, when I start the game as a targaryen everything it's messed up, the map, the factions, the lords and I get like level 30+ when I need to put the name of my character, put the skill points etc...
  7. TheReaper

Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

Hello everyone !
    How to get the custom troops ? Where I have to go ?
  8. TheReaper

My Let's Play of Prophesy of Pendor; tips for newbs and veterans alike!

Cool Let's Play. Subscribe & like !
  9. TheReaper

Vassals activity

Hello everyone ! I start playing this mod and now I am at day 145. My problem is the activity of the vassals. All vassals stay in castles and towns and keep getting peoples for their armies ( like 500+), even if they are at war don't work. The problem is available for all lords not only for my...
  10. TheReaper

Warband Battle Size Changer v1.5

How to uninstall ?
  11. TheReaper

Kingdom culture and color

Hey I played this mod for a while and quickly become my favourite... My question is: Can I change my kingdom's culture or ethnicity ? Because, when I go in a castle hall or town there are Praetorian guards, and I play with the Dacians... Second question:How to change the color of my kingdom ...
Back
Top Bottom