Search results for query: *

• Users: Abdmzn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. [HELP]newly added body armor isn't animated with character movement(Answered)

As the title says, I tried adding new armor through openBRF, I managed to add a new helmet, boots and weapons. but when I added body armor, I couldnt find a way to make it animated with character movement. if anyone knows how to add the animation onto it then please don't hesitate to help, thanks.
  2. Multiplayer troops that cost money??

anybody knows how that can be done?? I posted this a few days ago on modding Q&A thread but got no replies..
  3. Mod's system requirments??

does this mod require much more resource than the native?? anything other than directx9??
  4. Make reflections for weapons and armor?

So I was finally able to add my weapon after making the model and the textures, but I tried adding reflections for the weapon without following any tutorial, but I failed as usual : P, then I tried to find a tutorial but I wasn't able to find one, sorry if there was already a tutorial for this...
  5. [Help]bug when adding a texture using OpenBRF

So I wanted to add this texture: http://prntscr.com/cdzs4h using OpenBRF so I can use it for my sword, but when I added it I got that: http://prntscr.com/cdzrs1 what the hell is going on? Edit: I also tried making the background black instead of transparent but the same thing happened again
  6. I didn't encounter the lost knight.. I can't find the fifth clue

So I have finished chapter one, but surprizingly didn't encounter the lost knight... I can't find him anywhere.. also, is there a fifth clue because I didn't find it.. Edit: I can't ask borcha abount the last knight's place
  7. Do stats chamge by talking to trainer guy about his life stories?

As the title says, I talked to guy about his life story then my charisma  increased from 11 to 15 (not sure) and my strength decreased from 11 to 9.. wtf?
  8. Does a weapon's speed give bonus damage?

There is that question that I came to my mind a lot.. as the title says, does a weapons speed affects its damage?? I have a 1 handed sword that does 37 damage... it has a speed of 103, when I am riding on a horse, I get to max speed, then I slash for example a sarranid footman, I always 1 hit...
  9. [Help]How to add Items to Multiplayer?[Help]

Hello, So I wanted to "Make a multiplayer mod" for mount and blade.. by adding new Items to Multiplayer mode, I learned how to make new Items and Edit current Items, but I didn't find anywhere in the Internet how to add Items to multiplayer, I tried troops editor but nope, doesn't work. I would...
  10. How to disable fog and change draw distance in the battle field

Hello guys, As the title says, i need to know how to disable fog and change draw (render) distance in the battle field to increase performance,  I know what you are thinking: well all the pcs these days can hanfle mount and blade warband pretty easily.  But no, not my pc Here are its specs...
Back
Top Bottom