Search results for query: *

1. The 70th Lowland Regiment Of Foot Is Recruting

Welcome to the 70th Lowland Regiment group! We are the 70th Lowland Regiment for Napoleonic Wars. For an invite, add one of the page admins on Steam. We play Friday, Saturday and Sunday, we care about the discipline and activeness of our members and strive to be the best, but real life past...
  2. Great Bug Investigation: FIXED

I see a lot of bugs like the biger one for me is one time i invade alll the miridian empire and i take all her castle en city so i begening to give some castle to my compagnion but i never se my compagnion again they go in there castle and when i ask for following me hes not able to take a boatand its like that for all my compagnion and genera. I have see to when i create my own contry everybody declare me the war and I try to make peace but they dont want and they alayws attak all my castle and city i dont know if that is a bug another thing when i besiege the nearest castle of the mitridian empire the siege tower is stuck so my soldier cannot attack so they all die so for now here what i see ... if you can help me whit this i will be very happy :lol:
  3. Great Bug Investigation: FIXED

Actualy i can help i have play to your mod 130 hours so..
  4. Main Topic

Did you mean the christianity religion but the anglican dont have any relation whit the pope
  5. Main Topic

What im says is i see chatolic hortodoox all the religion islam all but i dont see the anglican religion
  6. Main Topic

I just see the chatolic ??  Daaaa
  7. Main Topic

Okey but were is it ?????
  8. Ideas & Suggestions

I have bug and sugjestion for your great mod that will be very nice if you ad it so lets beggin.
    That would be very nice if you add the Anglican religion because personaly im not catholic im Anglican and I don’t whant to be a atheism that will be nice for peapol like me.
    You can add a option to change the name of your colonie
    You can add the option to able the old world faction to attact my colonie in the new world because im at war whit one coast faction but they never attack me in the new world
    You can add the option to be able to construct more castle and bourg (city) if you can and village to because my new worl fell a litttel bit empty
    I have a problem whit your armor in the vanilla warband you can see for exemple: if a buy a knight armor I will see all the plate and the arm protection on my arm but whit your mod I just see a image whitout texture whit 90% of your armor.
    When I attack another ship or when I am under attack whit my naval the game spawn me in a empty world and my army attack the enemy army.( I guess this is a bug).
    You can add a general for your court for take care of task like buy soldier or hire patrol
    You can add a patrol option for exemple I the my general hire 20 of your best man for patrolling near praven or one of your colonie
    You can add a moneylanlder for give you money and have a debt
    You can add a option were I can make a money depot in my court because for now I can just invest my money in my faction.
    I hope you will read all my texte beacause I play every days to your mods and he his very nice
  9. Main Topic

I have bug and sugjestion for your great mod that will be very nice if you ad it so lets beggin.
    That would be very nice if you add the Anglican religion because personaly  im not catholic im Anglican and I don’t whant to be a atheism that will be nice for peapol like me.
    You can add a option to change the name of your colonie
    You can add the option to able the old world faction to attact  my colonie in the new world because im at war whit one coast faction but they never attack me in the new world
    You can add the option to be able to construct more castle and bourg (city) if you can and village to because my new worl fell a litttel bit empty
    I have a problem whit your armor in the vanilla warband you can see for exemple: if a buy a knight armor I will see all the plate and the arm protection on my arm but whit your mod I just see a image whitout texture whit 90% of your armor.
    When I attack another ship or when I am under attack whit my naval the game spawn me in a empty world and my army attack the enemy army.( I guess this is a bug).
    You can add a general for your court for take care of task like buy soldier or hire patrol
    You can add a patrol option for exemple I the my general hire 20 of your best man for patrolling near praven or one of your colonie
    You can add a moneylanlder for give you money and have a debt
    You can add a option were I can make a money depot in my court because for now I can just invest my money in my faction.
    I hope you will read all my texte beacause I play every days to your mods and he his very nice
    :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron:
  10. Main Topic

If you can add the Anglican religion that will be nice mate ;D
Back
Top Bottom