Search results for query: *

• Users: Iraeis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Using siege engines successfully grants throwing experience instead of engineering experience

So unless I'm misinterpreting the skills description, successfully using siege engines like this should grant engineering experience, not throwing experience.
  2. State of archers - not necessarily overpowered, but totally broken (with suggested fixes)

So after 200-odd hours of play with the game, consistently raising archer armies, I have concluded that their place within the game is totally broken. This is a bit different than concluding that they're overpowered, and I'll explain. Archer units' worst enemy isnt cavalry, its their own...
  3. Spouse shouldnt die in childbirth if killable companions is disabled

My spouse will apparently die in childbirth on the next kid. She has her own party so I cant even strip her of gear before she goes (gave her like 150k worth gear after taking her godly helmet). I get this maybe in the game because taleworlds wanted to prevent us from having infinite children...
  4. Need More Info Minor graphical mixup bug

There seems to be a graphical bug when defending a siege camp. I am Rawne with 50 men and playing for the empire, purple. The game has given vlandia my color and sigil in the tactical estimates bar at the top
  5. Atheletics learning rate

How's everyone else's experience with leveling athletics? My new character for 1.1.0 beta branch is now 220 in riding and only around 50 for athletics No siege battles yet, so mounted combat is obviously preferable. Not many hideout engagements either, maybe 3. I've been trying to level...
  6. Resolved Grammatical mistake in family feud quest

Family feud quest, "than" should be "then"
  7. Phycaon needs a bridge

title says it all. Its annoying to have to go around the river every time. You'd think the lords and traders would've built one by now
  8. Dual wield

Are there any plans to add dual wielding? I want to give all my companions hammer and sickle :xf-tongue:
  9. Resolved Troop group assignment not saved/loaded with savefiles

Sorry if this has already been noted, but I didn't find it under the known issues. Manually assigning troop groups to units/companions only lasts until I load a save game. E.g. if I gave one of my companions bow & arrow, but the game kept them in the infantry group. I could manually assign them...
  10. Garrison and food mechanics - not welcomed in current form

For those not in the know, if your city food goes to zero, the city's militia and garrison will start to leave. In warband garrisons acted as a safe place where you could dump your top tier troops. With the food and desertion features in bannerlord this is no longer the case. I dont think this...
  11. Thoughts on progression and difficulty

Hi all, (and hopefully devs) I thought i'd share some of my thoughts about the game's difficulty and progression pace, especially compared to warband, and why I think some players find warband preferable in some aspects. In essence, I think people's main reasons for being unhappy with the...
Back
Top Bottom