Search results for query: *

• Users: gcbisset
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Any Regts doing Organized Commander Battles?

I really like the Commander Battle feature, and would like to join up with a regt that is doing them regularly in an organized way. Does anyone know of regts that are doing these regularly? Thanks George
  2. Anyone interested in supporting a 200 Bot Server for AOFI?

Im interested in supporting a server with alot of bots for this mod. Im running a 200 bot server as a demo for this idea right now (for native). Its called Captain Slobots 200 Bot Battle Server (on 24/7). Check it out!
  3. Anyone interested in supporting a 200 Bot Server for 1257?

Im interested in supporting a server with alot of bots for 1257. Im running a 200 bot server as a demo for this idea right now (for native). Its called Captain Slobots 200 Bot Battle Server (on 24/7). Check it out!
  4. Anyone interested in supporting a 200 Bot Server for MM?

Im interested in supporting a server with alot of bots for MM. Im running a 200 bot server as a demo for this idea right now (for native). Its called Captain Slobots 200 Bot Battle Server (on 24/7). Check it out!
  5. Anyone interested in supporting a 200 Bot Server for HYW?

Im interested in supporting a server with alot of bots for HYW. Im running a 200 bot server as a demo for this idea right now (for native). Its called Captain Slobots 200 Bot Battle Server (on 24/7). Check it out!
  6. Anyone interested in supporting a 200 Bot Server for CB?

Im interested in supporting a server with alot of bots for CB. Im running a 200 bot server as a demo for this idea right now (for native). Its called Captain Slobots 200 Bot Battle Server (on 24/7). Check it out! Perhaps a 100 bot server would be sufficient.
  7. Whod like to support a 200 bot server?

Im interested in supporting a server with alot of bots for Festung. Im running a 200 bot server as a demo for this idea right now (for native). Its called Captain Slobots 200 Bot Battle Server (on 24/7). Check it out! Perhaps less bots would be needed for Festung.
  8. Captain Slobots 200 Bot Battle Server-Bot Captains Needed!

Announcing a new server dedicated to leading bots in Native mod. This will be running 24/7 as we see if there is enough support thru donations to continue this forever. Donations accepted in small amounts as Paypal gifts to [email protected]. There is currently room on the server for 20 human...
  9. Looking for People to Share a Server Box

Its possible to save a great deal of money by setting up 6 or more servers all on one box. I am looking for at least 3 people to share the expense of one server box at a cost of $30 per month each. You may run any kind of Warband game or mod you like on your server, and you may be able to defray...
  10. The Bayonet is a fine Fellow! But....

Latley I have been wondering, as I watch a battle in MM, if the action looks like what I understand musket warfare to have looked like, and I must say the answer is: not exactly. The oddest thing about it are all the people running around bayoneting each other. Ive studied musket warfare for 50...
  11. Stop Running!

I have been playing WB and its mods every day for 1-4 hours since it came out, and MB besides, and I often wonder to myself what parts of it strike me as unrealistic, and the biggest example is the speed of the infantry. I get tired of being chased by infantrymen for a kilometer when I am...
  12. What is the upper limit on Server size and why?

To me, the most brilliant thing the 22nd has done is to set up its server box with 200+ slot servers!! This has required a lot of great cooperation and donations by its members. When I go to play multiplayer, I always look for the biggest battles I can find. And while I can think of many uses...
  13. Economics of Servers

I was wondering what people know about the economics of starting your own large server. What does it take to set up a 240 person server? Is that the upper theoretical limit of servers? What does a person need to run a large server from their home? Could warband be modified to require payment by...
  14. Better Bots?

We have been discussing in the MM board what people would like to see improved as far as bots go. The people there are very clear that bots seem to fire with too much accuracy, and I assume this is going on in basic warband and all mods. I think better bots would increase the popularity (and...
  15. The Problem with Bots, Exactly

It has been suggested to me that bots could be used to fill up some of the scenario or skirmish battles we have been planning lately. The release of FnS with Captain mode has raised the question again of whether the bots work in WB and MM at all. I have heard some people say that we should not...
  16. Why No Captain Battle?

Im glad to see so many servers doing the Captain mode, But I wonder why Captain Battle is not included as a choice in MP. I understand it is possible to set up such a battle, but it would be much easier to find this mode if it was labeled. I really dont like the Team Deathmatch mode with...
  17. How Many Servers for Captain Mode?

I would buy F&S if there were servers for the captain mode. I have seen on the forum that there were around 60 servers running now, are these running Captain mode with bots, or just for individual players?
  18. Simple Skirmish Battles (A modest Proposal)

I am interested in organizing a new type of event in the times when the Musket servers are not used for LBs, which we can call skirmish battles. The purpose of the skirmish battles would be to portray small unit actions without regard to the balancing of the forces. So they would be especially...
  19. Group Discounts

Im recruiting for my clan, and I like to have my friends join me in lan games, and I would like to give warband to all my friends and family. Why dont you sell a pack of 10 serials to one person at a discounted rate? I think $200 for 10 would be reasonable, yet high enough to discourage...
  20. Join Volunteer Jaegers of the Freikorps!!

We are currently serving in the Freikorps as their rifle Battalion, so anyone interested in doing rifles, or even light infantry, should apply to me or via the Freikorps (Col Jasper) Anyone with other business or questions may pm me here, or write me at [email protected]! Vorwaerts, Meine...
Back
Top Bottom